Huge Congrats to NAPA Champion Col Bille!!!

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO

Mary Kenniston

Verified Member
Proud of you, Bille!!! Your dedication & hard work in the past year has really paid off! Winning a national title is a tremendous accomplishment - at any level. Only those who have stepped into the arena really know just how tough that is...

There's one thing, however, that cannot be taught or learned. One either has it or they don't & that's heart. Hard work, determination & heart - now that's what makes a champion.

Play well in Jacksonville!!!

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
Dr. Bill I can’t come to Houston...still wet behind the ears...not 65 yet...I am playing in the 32 man one pocket event in Jacksonville Florida and in the bank ring game there on Saturday night...

I did Ok in an amateur event, so I am off to see how much more work is going to be involved to get to the next level...at 61 i work at it as much as I can every day.

Mary thanks for the kind words...are you ok...roflmao

B

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Dr. Bill I can’t come to Houston...still wet behind the ears...not 65 yet...I am playing in the 32 man one pocket event in Jacksonville Florida and in the bank ring game there on Saturday night...

I did Ok in an amateur event, so I am off to see how much more work is going to be involved to get to the next level...at 61 i work at it as much as I can every day.

Mary thanks for the kind words...are you ok...roflmao

B

Good luck. At 61 you're just starting.:)

Dr. Bill