2020 Derby City Sponsored Player

sappo

Verified Member
From
Tucson AZ
I know its early, yet its only 3 months away. I would like to suggest Dustin Miller as the OnePocket.org's sponsored one pocket representative. We all know how generous and committed Dustin is to our game and to this site. I think he would proudly represent us. Keith

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
2020 Derby City Sponsored Player

I know its early, yet its only 3 months away. I would like to suggest Dustin Miller as the OnePocket.org's sponsored one pocket representative. We all know how generous and committed Dustin is to our game and to this site. I think he would proudly represent us. Keith

I could not think of a better representative!!! Miller for President!!!!!!!!

Jimmy B

Verified Member
You have to contribute money and cast votes according to how much you donate.. So let's all be prepared to vote generously...

jlcomp45

Verified Member
From
Cape Girardeau MO
No one could deserve it more Dustin - and perfectly fitting that you've planned for over a year to make sure you would be able to attend. I still remember you driving 3-4 hours for just the one evening because you had to work again the next day. I can't think of anyone who's been more welcoming, or contributed more to this site & it's members than you. Good luck brother & hit em straight!

John