1p.org Trip to Florida

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
So in light of the Memphis change, it looks like a small handful of us fellas are heading to FL for some one pocket fun and camaraderie this weekend. In attendance it looks like will be Oneholenut, Col Bille, Hardmix, Youngstownkid, and myself. The field for this tournament is pretty stacked, including pushovers like Josh Roberts, Justin Hall, Mike Davis Jr, and Mike Delawder to name a few. I know we are going to have a good time so wish us luck!!!

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Good luck guys
Jacksonville is 3 hours from me but I couldn’t find time to go
I know you all will play well and for sure have fun.....:)

1 HOLE NUT

Verified Member
From
Biloxi, Ms.
There is an updated flyer out there that has $5000 added money, this is going to be the biggest tournament I ever won. Diner on me Sunday night after my finals match, to bad Kentucky Bill will not be there for that, hehe. This is just what we needed to help us heel from not having the Southaven tournement.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
1p.org Trip to Florida

There is an updated flyer out there that has $5000 added money, this is going to be the biggest tournament I ever won. Diner on me Sunday night after my finals match, to bad Kentucky Bill will not be there for that, hehe. This is just what we needed to help us heel from not having the Southaven tournement.

But do we know anything about the food down there?? If they have a good chocolate cake we might just get Kentucky to show up!

ChicagoFats

Verified Member
But do we know anything about the food down there?? If they have a good chocolate cake we might just get Kentucky to show up!

Remind me to tell you a story about a local player there named BowFlex.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
1p.org Trip to Florida

Here’s the current bracket. I drew a chump in the first round but it’s looking much better for my second match. Not. Lol.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa

As long as 12[] isn’t there you have a chance. I spent a lot of time fishing from some bridge in Jacksonville, caught a big shark during a tuna run. I can’t be leaving the house anyway. Last year we moved into our moveinready house and 15 months later we are at the final interior stage of the remodel.:frus:help:help

Attachments

• 596A5B49-C3A3-4A97-BF98-B86FFC71C14E.jpg
    596A5B49-C3A3-4A97-BF98-B86FFC71C14E.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 0
  • BF65443F-BC79-4E95-A548-B74AF83C6904.jpg
    BF65443F-BC79-4E95-A548-B74AF83C6904.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
As long as 12[] isn’t there you have a chance. I spent a lot of time fishing from some bridge in Jacksonville, caught a big shark during a tuna run. I can’t be leaving the house anyway. Last year we moved into our moveinready house and 15 months later we are at the final interior stage of the remodel.
Nice pics, bro. But what is with you? Every time I look up, you're moving to another location, and remodeling something. Are you in some witness protection program??..:D

~Doc
has cavorted with
shady types