1p.org Trip to Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1p.org Trip to Florida

So in light of the Memphis change, it looks like a small handful of us fellas are heading to FL for some one pocket fun and camaraderie this weekend. In attendance it looks like will be Oneholenut, Col Bille, Hardmix, Youngstownkid, and myself. The field for this tournament is pretty stacked, including pushovers like Josh Roberts, Justin Hall, Mike Davis Jr, and Mike Delawder to name a few. I know we are going to have a good time so wish us luck!!!

Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Good luck guys
    Jacksonville is 3 hours from me but I couldn’t find time to go
    I know you all will play well and for sure have fun.....

Comment

That's a great idea to play in that event. Best of luck to our brothers - play great and give 'em hell.

Dave <- jealous

Comment

Damn, soo jealous too!

Go get em guys, represent!

Comment

Cool Luck Brother! Hit em straight

Comment

Wait a minute...with a little bit of notice I would have come! Another anti-Canadian conspiracy! It's bad enough we have Thanksgiving early (today) and we have to wait for yours for all the sales to begin...now I find out this.

Sad...Sad...Sad.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thanksgiving_(Canada)

HAVE FUN BOYS!
            Regards,

Nick B

Name: Nick Beretanos

Comment

There is an updated flyer out there that has $5000 added money, this is going to be the biggest tournament I ever won. Diner on me Sunday night after my finals match, to bad Kentucky Bill will not be there for that, hehe. This is just what we needed to help us heel from not having the Southaven tournement.
              Best player in the poolroom. "Hey you want to play some Onepocket?"

Me. "Sure"

Comment

1p.org Trip to Florida

Originally posted by 1 HOLE NUT View Post
                There is an updated flyer out there that has $5000 added money, this is going to be the biggest tournament I ever won. Diner on me Sunday night after my finals match, to bad Kentucky Bill will not be there for that, hehe. This is just what we needed to help us heel from not having the Southaven tournement.

But do we know anything about the food down there?? If they have a good chocolate cake we might just get Kentucky to show up!
                Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Mkbtank View Post
                  But do we know anything about the food down there?? If they have a good chocolate cake we might just get Kentucky to show up!
                  Remind me to tell you a story about a local player there named BowFlex.

Comment

Originally posted by cincy_kid View Post
                    Damn, soo jealous too!

Go get em guys, represent!
                    me too....

take it to em fellas.....represent.

Comment

Originally posted by Miller View Post
                      me too....

take it to em fellas.....represent.

Man I wish I was going... I am stuck in some clinic with Tony Chohan.

Comment

Good luck gents.
                        Sounds like fun.

Comment

Originally posted by ChicagoFats View Post
                          Man I wish I was going... I am stuck in some clinic with Tony Chohan.
                          I would not mind being stuck in a clinic with Tony.

Try not to go broke!

Comment

Play well all - going to miss seeing you guys!

Comment

1p.org Trip to Florida

Here’s the current bracket. I drew a chump in the first round but it’s looking much better for my second match. Not. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X