No announcement yet.

Ghost vs. Pat 39 wwyd?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

of course the first shot that pops out ot me brother Mitch already called, the 5 railer is almost sitting pretty, it would carom off of 5 or combo into 5.

However, 2 other shots I really like and would potentially play instead of the 5-railer:

1) the 3 ball combo, 125, draw a little and end up behind the stack

2) 3 rail long on the farthest stripe to the left. Stick the CB right there in the stack.

Comment

Originally posted by catkins View Post
      seems like the rail first on the 3 leads to a few balls and is very playable
      doesn't look like you can get to the 3 going rail first to me, you hit too short..icbw

Comment

I believe the five railer is going to hit the one. Sorry Mitch and Cincy!

Comment

Originally posted by Kybanks View Post
          I believe the five railer is going to hit the one. Sorry Mitch and Cincy!
          you may be right man, I am probably shooting the 3 ball combo if it does...

Comment

Originally posted by jtompilot View Post
            I might like to one rail the 4 into the 8 drawing the cue ball to the long rail plus a bit of the short rail. Low right english.
            This is my shot. Easy to judge the bank with the way they are sitting

Comment

100% defense

How about trying to protect the position as much as possible?
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Seb Pauchon View Post
                How about trying to protect the position as much as possible?
                Nice idea, but to get the CB there, it has to be pretty precise. You could easily sell out one of those balls down there and if you do, you put him close enough to his work where he may run a few.

best to leave distance when you can, my 2 cents ~

Comment

I am slow rolling into the 9 sending the 11 off the 7 into the 3 with the 11 ending up close to the hole if not making it. The cue ball should hit the 15 and end up by the opponents pocket. The 15 will help block a bank.

Comment

Originally posted by Tennessee Joe6 View Post
                    I am slow rolling into the 9 sending the 11 off the 7 into the 3 with the 11 ending up close to the hole if not making it. The cue ball should hit the 15 and end up by the opponents pocket. The 15 will help block a bank.

Yep, that's yet another one of the many choices available here...

And the shot that Pat shot, hasn't even been mentioned yet...

- Ghost
                    jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

Comment

Originally posted by One Pocket Ghost View Post
                      Yep, that's yet another one of the many choices available here...

And the shot that Pat shot, hasn't even been mentioned yet...

- Ghost
                      I hope Pat didn't shoot the three railer on the 15 ball.

Comment

I like rolling the 4 towards the pocket and spinning the cb back close to where it is now.

Comment

Originally posted by Tennessee Joe6 View Post
                          The 11 ball will be well above the 3 ball after the carom, the 7 ball will be pushed to the right, missing the 8 ball and coming back up to open the 15, lastly if you are getting the 11 ball to the rail slow rolling it isn't going to work.

Your way off on this one ghost.

Comment

Originally posted by TxOnePocket View Post
                            The 11 ball will be well above the 3 ball after the carom, the 7 ball will be pushed to the right, missing the 8 ball and coming back up to open the 15, lastly if you are getting the 11 ball to the rail slow rolling it isn't going to work.

Your way off on this one ghost.
                            How am I way off on it? - it's Joe's shot...I said it was one of many choices - but I never said it was a good choice ...you're trying too hard TOP.
                            jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

Comment

Bank the 15 towards your hole 3 rails and stick em. I can bank that 15 Wide 3 rails....100% of the time. R/H spin on the cue ball will snug it up to the cluster even more.
                              Bill Meacham
                              WBT
                              www.worldbilliardtour.com
                              no link....

Comment

Ghost vs. Pat 39 wwyd?

Originally posted by Island Drive View Post
                                Bank the 15 towards your hole 3 rails and stick em. I can bank that 15 Wide 3 rails....100% of the time. R/H spin on the cue ball will snug it up to the cluster even more.

I was looking at this also Bill. Another good call here 👍. Only issue I saw is he may have a bank on the 4 with you doubled up up table. But what after that? It’s a good shot.
                                Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

Working...
                                X