No announcement yet.

Ghost vs. Pat 39 wwyd?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I might just two rail the four into the 10-12-6 opening balls to make them go in my hole and glancing shit toward my pocket, while drawing back and oiling his ass back to the head rail..

"Born Into This"

Comment

Originally posted by Mkbtank View Post
      I was looking at this also Bill. Another good call here 👍. Only issue I saw is he may have a bank on the 4 with you doubled up up table. But what after that? It’s a good shot.
      post #31 Mitch, was one of my 3 shots

Comment

Ghost vs. Pat 39 wwyd?

Originally posted by cincy_kid View Post
        post #31 Mitch, was one of my 3 shots

Noted 👍. Nice.
        Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

Originally posted by jtompilot View Post
          There’s a big wall to hide behind, so the three ball combo might be good. 1-2-5
          That shot looks good to me too. It lays just about perfectly, and it would open up that mess on the shooter's side rail. I'd mainly concentrate on getting the CB behind that "wall" around the foot spot area.

~Doc

Comment

Ghost vs. Pat

Originally posted by Jimmy B View Post
            I might just two rail the four into the 10-12-6 opening balls to make them go in my hole and glancing shit toward my pocket, while drawing back and oiling his ass back to the head rail..

Hey Jimmy...I know we like each other and I'm a good looking guy, but please don't be thinking about oiling my ass......

- GHST
            jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

Comment

Originally posted by Seb Pauchon View Post
              How about trying to protect the position as much as possible?
              If you touch that 12 ball... its game over. This is a bit risky.

Comment

Did he thin the 15-12-10 combo moving all kinks of stuff to his hole

Comment

Originally posted by One Pocket Ghost View Post
                  Hey Jimmy...I know we like each other and I'm a good looking guy, but please don't be thinking about oiling my ass......

- GHST

Oh yeah, Ghost.. I forget you're the one playing, sometimes. Lol.. Just thinking bout that money shot, you know..

"Born Into This"

Comment

Why not shoot the 1 into the 2 and let the cb go into that catchers mitt. This would open up that cluster and open up some alley ways along our side rail, plus keep the opponent from doing a return shot by putting the cb back in that same quadrant! Whitey

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis "Whitey" Young View Post
                      Why not shoot the 1 into the 2 and let the cb go into that catchers mitt. This would open up that cluster and open up some alley ways along our side rail, plus keep the opponent from doing a return shot by putting the cb back in that same quadrant! Whitey
                      Yeah Whitey, I spoke of liking that shot in post #24.

Comment

Originally posted by TxOnePocket View Post
                        The 11 ball will be well above the 3 ball after the carom, the 7 ball will be pushed to the right, missing the 8 ball and coming back up to open the 15, lastly if you are getting the 11 ball to the rail slow rolling it isn't going to work.

Your way off on this one ghost.
                        You are correct if the 11 and 7 are frozen or very close, but in the OP's third photo it looks like there is an inch or more between them. In this case the 11 will carom off the 3 on the side closer to the pocket.

Comment

Originally posted by jtompilot View Post
                          Did he thin the 15-12-10 combo moving all kinds of stuff to his hole
                          Yeah Jim that is what Pat shot - not the best choice I don't think...he didn't execute it well, and he left me in a productive position...I don't know if Pat meant to leave me with the stack snookering me, but hit it too hard - or if he meant to leave me all the way up-table and hit it too soft...here's how it turned out >>>
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by One Pocket Ghost View Post
                            Yeah Jim that is what Pat shot - not the best choice I don't think...he didn't execute it well, and he left me in a productive position...I don't know if Pat meant to leave me with the stack snookering me, but hit it too hard - or if he meant to leave me all the way up-table and hit it too soft...here's how it turned out >>>
                            from here..,. I think I am shooting the 10 into the 6 to clear out his hole and possibly make one in my hole on the billiard.

Comment

Originally posted by ChicagoFats View Post
                              from here..,. I think I am shooting the 10 into the 6 to clear out his hole and possibly make one in my hole on the billiard.
                              not bad, but I am banking that 3 into the 8 and keeping protection with the stack...or if I am really feeling crazy I may bank the 3 ball back into the stack / 6 and let the CB go off the foot rail and then back into the bottom of the 13/2...that should re-arrange the furniture and I may get luck and make one!

Comment

when in a super position like this there was no reason to open up balls for him.
                                or take shots that can do that. so he went from a nice favorite to being in trouble.

Comment

Working...
                                X