Ghost vs. Pat 39 wwyd?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost vs. Pat 39 wwyd?

Pat's shot --- his pocket is at the top right --- score is 1-1 --- wwyd ----->
    Attached Files
    jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

Another view ----->
    Attached Files

Comment

Last view ----->
      Attached Files

Comment

I can't post the solution to this situation yet, cause last time I got chastised by the Ghost for giving away the secret too soon. Youse guys will just have to flounder around for a while.

The early bird may get the worm...but the second mouse gets the cheese...Shutin@urholeisOVERATED.

Comment

Ghost vs. Pat 39 wwyd?

5 rail the 4 ball 🤣
          Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Mkbtank View Post
            5 rail the 4 ball 🤣
            Okay bro...I expect more than just general direction shooting from you on this 5-railer are you gonna be making the 5ball, or the 4 off of the 5ball?

Comment

cut the 4 down to your hole or skim it off the 11.

or 3 rail the 15 and stick him there

Comment

my shot
                i forgot to show the cue ball to the object ball
                you guys get the idea
                Click image for larger version

Name:	my shot 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.5 KB
ID:	401497

Comment

Ghost vs. Pat 39 wwyd?

Originally posted by One Pocket Ghost View Post
                  Okay bro...I expect more than just general direction shooting from you on this 5-railer are you gonna be making the 5ball, or the 4 off of the 5ball?

4 off the 5 certainly 😀.
                  Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Mkbtank View Post
                    5 rail the 4 ball 🤣
                    Looks like you can play the 4 at the 8 with a little speed. Follow the cue to the long rail. If the 4 hits the 8 reasonably close to making it, then the 4 should come up and loosen up the 15/12/10. If it misses the 8, then the position should be protected still.

My first thought was the stop shot on the 15, so if I didn't like the above, that's probably my shot.
                    "LOL ... judging by your shot selections you play good" -- Hacker, September 29, 2015.

Comment

I might like to one rail the 4 into the 8 drawing the cue ball to the long rail plus a bit of the short rail. Low right english.

Comment

There’s a big wall to hide behind, so the three ball combo might be good. 1-2-5

Comment

Three rail the four and drag the cueball back...hopefully avoiding the kiss.
                          Attached Files
                          Regards,

Nick B

Name: Nick Beretanos

Comment

Originally posted by Nick B View Post
                            Three rail the four and drag the cueball back...hopefully avoiding the kiss.
                            I thought of that one also. Nice one Nick.

Comment

This is my first and most likely selected shot from your WWGD series.

I would back-cut the 4 ball using pocket speed, but plenty of draw and a bit of left on the cue ball. My two main objectives with this shot would be to put another ball down by my hole and leave my opponent with hopefully a game losing decision.

I've left a very low percentage back cut for the other player, he also has to decide if he just going to slow roll it and hope to duck behind my up rail cluster, or hit the one ball firmly with confidence and barrel though my cluster.

That simple 4 ball shot should lead to 3-5 balls on anything he does aggressively and fails.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                              X