Seniors at Bogies Brackets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seniors at Bogies Brackets

Wow, four of the top players in the tournament (IMO) in the first three brackets.

Live coverage of the 4th Annual Senior One Pocket will resume Noon Central time Friday.
    Today's broadcast loop is running now and will run all night til we resume tomorrow.
    Online Brackets: https://challonge.com/niayey4n…
    Check this and much more out all weekend, passes available at www.PoolActionTV.com
    Noon Feature Match Texas Action Legend "Lizard" Steve Smith vs Robert Newkirk
    JOHN HENDERSON
    Al Romero Cue
    Magic Chalk

Don't know if it's just me but the bracket link you posted did not work.

https://challonge.com/niayey4n?fbcli...wJEkyOV2w3u8Dc

This one works for me.

Comment

Originally posted by jrhendy View Post
      Wow, four of the top players in the tournament (IMO) in the first three brackets.

Live coverage of the 4th Annual Senior One Pocket will resume Noon Central time Friday.
      Today's broadcast loop is running now and will run all night til we resume tomorrow.
      Online Brackets: https://challonge.com/niayey4n…
      Check this and much more out all weekend, passes available at www.PoolActionTV.com
      Noon Feature Match Texas Action Legend "Lizard" Steve Smith vs Robert Newkirk
      I can’t get the bracket link to work — can someone check that?
      "One Pocket, it's an epidemic and there ain't no cure."
      -- Strawberry Brooks

Comment

Originally posted by sneakynito View Post
        Don't know if it's just me but the bracket link you posted did not work.

https://challonge.com/niayey4n?fbcli...wJEkyOV2w3u8Dc

This one works for me.
        This works for me, too. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by 12squared View Post
          This works for me, too. Thanks!
          Yes, me too. And if you don't have the stream, the brackets show Tony Cantanese winning over John Smith and Nick Princpe advancing over Steve Booth, but that was because John Smith had to go to the hospital and Steve is staying with him on vigil.. Prayers..
          "Born Into This"

Comment

Yes, will be thinking of John and wish him a full recovery.

Robert Newkirk and Steve " Lizard" Smith playing on the stream. 1st game is 5-5 at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy B View Post
              Yes, me too. And if you don't have the stream, the brackets show Tony Cantanese winning over John Smith and Nick Princpe advancing over Steve Booth, but that was because John Smith had to go to the hospital and Steve is staying with him on vigil.. Prayers..
              Yikes! Sorry to hear that, hope he is ok!!

Comment

John was my roommate at Derby. My prayers John. Get well.

Comment

Congrats to our own Mr. Newkirk for getting past the Lizard 1st round 3-0.

Comment

Good Lord! What happened with John Smith?? Was he having heart problems or something? Man, I hope he's going to be all right!

~Doc

Comment

Originally posted by gulfportdoc View Post
                      Good Lord! What happened with John Smith?? Was he having heart problems or something? Man, I hope he's going to be all right!

~Doc

Don't know, Doc.. Missed a lot of the streaming, today...
                      "Born Into This"

Comment

Working...
                      X