James Davis, Sr.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Davis, Sr.

Where is James from? I saw him at the tournament last year, but didn't pay much attention to his game. He seems to be playing pretty damn sporty THIS year, beating both Runnels and Herchik.

~Doc

He's a local Texas boy. He and his son both play real strong. Sometimes referred to as Bastrop and Bastrop jr.
    He split first last year I'm pretty sure.

Comment

Originally posted by gulfportdoc View Post
      Where is James from? I saw him at the tournament last year, but didn't pay much attention to his game. He seems to be playing pretty damn sporty THIS year, beating both Runnels and Herchik.

~Doc
      He's from the Austin area. I would assume his hometown is or was Bastrop, Tx about 33 miles east of Austin. A well known a player in this area.
      "If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague."---unknown

Comment

Bastrop's hometown

James Davis, Sr. is a resident of Manor, Texas, a small town outside of Austin and Round Rock.

He is well known in Texas and adjacent States for his 9 and 10 ball play but has been kinda unknown in one pocket.

I suppose 2 top finishes in the Seniors Tournament will get him a little more recognition.

He is a tough competitor and no one has ever accused him of playing too fast, lol!

Comment

Working...
        X