James Davis, Sr.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Where is James from? I saw him at the tournament last year, but didn't pay much attention to his game. He seems to be playing pretty damn sporty THIS year, beating both Runnels and Herchik.

~Doc

sneakynito

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
He's a local Texas boy. He and his son both play real strong. Sometimes referred to as Bastrop and Bastrop jr.
He split first last year I'm pretty sure.

Cary

Verified Member
From
Bertram, Texas
Where is James from? I saw him at the tournament last year, but didn't pay much attention to his game. He seems to be playing pretty damn sporty THIS year, beating both Runnels and Herchik.

~Doc

He's from the Austin area. I would assume his hometown is or was Bastrop, Tx about 33 miles east of Austin. A well known a player in this area.

rhinobywilhite

Verified Member
From
Junction, Texas
Bastrop's hometown

Bastrop's hometown

James Davis, Sr. is a resident of Manor, Texas, a small town outside of Austin and Round Rock.

He is well known in Texas and adjacent States for his 9 and 10 ball play but has been kinda unknown in one pocket.

I suppose 2 top finishes in the Seniors Tournament will get him a little more recognition.

He is a tough competitor and no one has ever accused him of playing too fast, lol!