John Smith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Smith

Anyone know how John is doing? I hope he is ok.
    JOHN HENDERSON
    Al Romero Cue
    Magic Chalk

Nobody seems to know, or at least they're not saying. I'm hoping that, since Steve came back to play his next match, it means that John has a good prognosis. Fingers crossed.

~Doc

Comment

What happened? Give em my best.
      Bill Meacham
      WBT
      www.worldbilliardtour.com
      no link....

Comment

they just announced on the stream he is ok

Comment

I brought John a get well card tonight signed by about everybody here; he is still in the hospital but seems in good spirits. They have been running tests and so on. His son is here with him, so he has good company (his son lives in Austin). They are keeping him one more night but maybe we will see him back at Bogies tomorrow.

Thank you all for your concern and prayers I know he appreciates the support!

Apparently last year one of our players here made a trip to the ER — one of the nurses remembered! That’s the kind of thing that happens with this age group unfortunately it comes with the territory.
          "One Pocket, it's an epidemic and there ain't no cure."
          -- Strawberry Brooks

Comment

Originally posted by NH Steve View Post
            I brought John a get well card tonight signed by about everybody here; he is still in the hospital but seems in good spirits. They have been running tests and so on. His son is here with him, so he has good company (his son lives in Austin). They are keeping him one more night but maybe we will see him back at Bogies tomorrow.

Thank you all for your concern and prayers I know he appreciates the support!

Apparently last year one of our players here made a trip to the ER — one of the nurses remembered! That’s the kind of thing that happens with this age group unfortunately it comes with the territory.
            thanks for the update Steve and that sounds like promising news!

Comment

That is great thank you for the update and wish him well if you see him

Comment

Thanks for the update, Steve. Hoping he gets to sweat a little of the tourney today.

Comment

thanks for the update steve
                  glad john is all right

Comment

I spent four days in the Houston Hospital during the first ever Super Seniors OP tournament after being poisoned by LS John. The stream still went on thanks to the First Champion of the Tournament, JR Hendy. I’ll be forever grateful to Hendy for visiting, packing my stuff, and then making sure I had a wheelchair to the plane. Leaving the hospital AMA was the only fun I had on that trip.
                    Coyotes, Eagles, and Deer, oh my!

Comment

Thx for the update Steve and very glad to hear it!

Comment

Working...
                      X