John Smith

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Nobody seems to know, or at least they're not saying. I'm hoping that, since Steve came back to play his next match, it means that John has a good prognosis. Fingers crossed.

~Doc

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I brought John a get well card tonight signed by about everybody here; he is still in the hospital but seems in good spirits. They have been running tests and so on. His son is here with him, so he has good company (his son lives in Austin). They are keeping him one more night but maybe we will see him back at Bogies tomorrow.

Thank you all for your concern and prayers I know he appreciates the support!

Apparently last year one of our players here made a trip to the ER — one of the nurses remembered! That’s the kind of thing that happens with this age group unfortunately it comes with the territory.

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
I brought John a get well card tonight signed by about everybody here; he is still in the hospital but seems in good spirits. They have been running tests and so on. His son is here with him, so he has good company (his son lives in Austin). They are keeping him one more night but maybe we will see him back at Bogies tomorrow.

Thank you all for your concern and prayers I know he appreciates the support!

Apparently last year one of our players here made a trip to the ER — one of the nurses remembered! That’s the kind of thing that happens with this age group unfortunately it comes with the territory.

thanks for the update Steve and that sounds like promising news!

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I spent four days in the Houston Hospital during the first ever Super Seniors OP tournament after being poisoned by LS John. The stream still went on thanks to the First Champion of the Tournament, JR Hendy. I’ll be forever grateful to Hendy for visiting, packing my stuff, and then making sure I had a wheelchair to the plane. Leaving the hospital AMA was the only fun I had on that trip.:lol:lol:lol:lol:cool: