Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A few Florida pics

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A few Florida pics

    (Left to right) Mark, Bille, Mitch, Ben



    Youngstown kid getting it done.



    Hardmix (or as I call him, Clark Kent/Superman)


    Oneholenut (Jason) deep in thought with Ben on the next table


    Bille doing his thing in the booth... He’s a natural.


    Only the Best Chicken and Waffles I’ve ever had. (Crispiest chicken maybe ever lol)


    And finally.. for you Kentucky... a Deep fried Sticky Bun with a Reese’s cup melted on top, ice cream, caramel, fudge and whipped cream. I didn’t want to eat it alone so got one for Jason too (had to twist his arm)

    Last edited by Mkbtank; 10-21-2019, 09:33 AM.
    Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

  • #2
    Hey, Mitch !

    Why didn't you post a video of your GAF 3 rail bank shot ?

    I heard about all the way in Houston

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by rnewkirk View Post
      Hey, Mitch !

      Why didn't you post a video of your GAF 3 rail bank shot ?

      I heard about all the way in Houston
      The camera refused to capture the moment.

      Comment


      • #4
        A few Florida pics

        Originally posted by rnewkirk View Post
        Hey, Mitch !



        Why didn't you post a video of your GAF 3 rail bank shot ?



        I heard about all the way in Houston


        Hahah. It was crazy, Robert. I put a ball on the spot, and kicked the cue ball three rails and sank the spot shot in one shot about 6 times total. I had done it before but for some reason I couldn’t miss. Naturally Nitty wanted to change the game immediately, so I tried it behind my back, and sank it. I lost him lol. So I told him I’d try it three rails behind my back while looking away from the table 😂. Swish!!!!!!! I had never tried either of those before but got veeeerry lucky!!!! Oh I hit it by hand once also and had never tied that before. We were laughing our butts of because it was insane lol.
        Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Mkbtank View Post
          Hahah. It was crazy, Robert. I put a ball on the spot, and kicked the cue ball three rails and sank the spot shot in one shot about 6 times total. I had done it before but for some reason I couldn’t miss. Naturally Nitty wanted to change the game immediately, so I tried it behind my back, and sank it. I lost him lol. So I told him I’d try it three rails behind my back while looking away from the table 😂. Swish!!!!!!! I had never tried either of those before but got veeeerry lucky!!!! Oh I hit it by hand once also and had never tied that before. We were laughing our butts of because it was insane lol.
          Joking aside, I had plans to go, but changed my mind the last minute. If I had known you guys were going, I would have gone too. Who did you bet with?

          Comment


          • #6
            Thanks for the pics Mitch, but not sure what the heck you did to them LOL...hard to see for me anyways, but I appreciate you doing it! I saw Jason run out his last inning on the stream table, started with a 2 railer in the heart, good shooting bud!

            Comment


            • #7
              Thanks for the pics Mitch
              I am sure everyone had a great time

              Comment


              • #8
                You must have had a great time, some of your pics took up 3 screens worth. You all looked great and that desert was crazy good looking. Was the chicken/waffles from the poolroom or did you go out?

                Jealous squared
                Last edited by 12squared; 10-22-2019, 02:34 PM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  A few Florida pics

                  Posting smaller pics. Lmk if this is better.






                  Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Mkbtank View Post
                    Posting smaller pics. Lmk if this is better.






                    Much better, thank you buddy! I see they are tapatalk attachments which is probably what was messing it up for me...

                    Great pics!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      A few Florida pics



                      This was interesting. Justin tried to sink this ball from the opposite corner and instead wedged it in like this.
                      Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        The smaller pictures are much better, thanks. But you didn't answer my question whether or not the chicken and waffles were served at the pool room or not.

                        Glad you all had a great time.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Good pics, Mitch.. I love the giant pic of that dessert up close.. That's one of the most evil, decadent photos I've ever seen.. I want that..Bad!
                          "Born Into This"

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            A few Florida pics

                            Originally posted by 12squared View Post
                            The smaller pictures are much better, thanks. But you didn't answer my question whether or not the chicken and waffles were served at the pool room or not.



                            Glad you all had a great time.


                            Sorry Dave. Missed that. It was served at a small local diner called Metro Diner. The place was the nutz!
                            Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              A few Florida pics

                              The pool hall had really good food too - I recommend the blackened chicken sandwich!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X