A few Florida pics

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
(Left to right) Mark, Bille, Mitch, Ben

Youngstown kid getting it done.

Hardmix (or as I call him, Clark Kent/Superman)

Oneholenut (Jason) deep in thought with Ben on the next table

Bille doing his thing in the booth... He’s a natural.

Only the Best Chicken and Waffles I’ve ever had. (Crispiest chicken maybe ever lol)

And finally.. for you Kentucky... a Deep fried Sticky Bun with a Reese’s cup melted on top, ice cream, caramel, fudge and whipped cream. I didn’t want to eat it alone so got one for Jason too (had to twist his arm)

Last edited:

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
A few Florida pics

Hey, Mitch !

Why didn't you post a video of your GAF 3 rail bank shot ?

I heard about all the way in Houston:):)

Hahah. It was crazy, Robert. I put a ball on the spot, and kicked the cue ball three rails and sank the spot shot in one shot about 6 times total. I had done it before but for some reason I couldn’t miss. Naturally Nitty wanted to change the game immediately, so I tried it behind my back, and sank it. I lost him lol. So I told him I’d try it three rails behind my back while looking away from the table 😂. Swish!!!!!!! I had never tried either of those before but got veeeerry lucky!!!! Oh I hit it by hand once also and had never tied that before. We were laughing our butts of because it was insane lol.

OneRock

Verified Member
From
South Florida
Hahah. It was crazy, Robert. I put a ball on the spot, and kicked the cue ball three rails and sank the spot shot in one shot about 6 times total. I had done it before but for some reason I couldn’t miss. Naturally Nitty wanted to change the game immediately, so I tried it behind my back, and sank it. I lost him lol. So I told him I’d try it three rails behind my back while looking away from the table 😂. Swish!!!!!!! I had never tried either of those before but got veeeerry lucky!!!! Oh I hit it by hand once also and had never tied that before. We were laughing our butts of because it was insane lol.

Joking aside, I had plans to go, but changed my mind the last minute. If I had known you guys were going, I would have gone too. Who did you bet with?

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Thanks for the pics Mitch, but not sure what the heck you did to them LOL...hard to see for me anyways, but I appreciate you doing it! I saw Jason run out his last inning on the stream table, started with a 2 railer in the heart, good shooting bud!

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
You must have had a great time, some of your pics took up 3 screens worth. You all looked great and that desert was crazy good looking. Was the chicken/waffles from the poolroom or did you go out?

Jealous squared

Last edited:

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
A few Florida pics

This was interesting. Justin tried to sink this ball from the opposite corner and instead wedged it in like this.

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
The smaller pictures are much better, thanks. But you didn't answer my question whether or not the chicken and waffles were served at the pool room or not.

Glad you all had a great time.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Good pics, Mitch.. I love the giant pic of that dessert up close.. That's one of the most evil, decadent photos I've ever seen.. I want that..Bad!

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
A few Florida pics

The smaller pictures are much better, thanks. But you didn't answer my question whether or not the chicken and waffles were served at the pool room or not.

Glad you all had a great time.

Sorry Dave. Missed that. It was served at a small local diner called Metro Diner. The place was the nutz!

youngstown

Verified Member
A few Florida pics

The pool hall had really good food too - I recommend the blackened chicken sandwich!