No announcement yet.

Any Action in Portland Oregon Nov 3rd 4th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am here at legends... if anyone is around.
    Nice looking room!

Comment

Yeah, 6 nine footers now. I've only been up there once. I wish I lived closer.

Comment

9 footers are open for business at legends

Comment

I played one guy at classic billiards and won 2 games in short order. He pulled up. I couldn't get a game with anyone else so I went to legends catfish lous. This place was a pretty sweet venue. I met a cool guy named Marty and we played some straight pool then one pocket. There was a white guy in a cowboy hat named caviar. I asked him to play since he looked like a killer but he said he was leaving shortly.
          Legends has 6 9 footers and a shit ton of bar boxes. The catfish was so good there I had it 3 times.

Comment

Originally posted by ChicagoFats View Post
            I played one guy at classic billiards and won 2 games in short order. He pulled up. I couldn't get a game with anyone else so I went to legends catfish lous. This place was a pretty sweet venue. I met a cool guy named Marty and we played some straight pool then one pocket. There was a white guy in a cowboy hat named caviar. I asked him to play since he looked like a killer but he said he was leaving shortly.
            Legends has 6 9 footers and a shit ton of bar boxes. The catfish was so good there I had it 3 times.
            I heard Legends was a nice place. Too bad Bob O’hashi was not around to play. He and I have gambled quite a few times over the years. He is in his 70’s and still works off and on. He told me he would be at the Derby. I don’t know your speed and he is tough, but if you win, you win something, and you could not play with a nicer guy (except me).
            JOHN HENDERSON
            Al Romero Cue
            Magic Chalk

Comment

Originally posted by jrhendy View Post
              I heard Legends was a nice place. Too bad Bob O’hashi was not around to play. He and I have gambled quite a few times over the years. He is in his 70’s and still works off and on. He told me he would be at the Derby. I don’t know your speed and he is tough, but if you win, you win something, and you could not play with a nicer guy (except me).
              I want a rematch with him too!

Comment

Working...
              X