Any Action in Portland Oregon Nov 3rd 4th

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Looking for a game in Portland.
Where is the best place to play 1 hole?

There is an old friend of mine almost as old as me named a Bob Ohashi who lives in Portland likes to play and is good action. Let me know if you are interested and I will contact him. I think Classic Billiards is the place to play.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Any Action in Portland Oregon Nov 3rd 4th

There is an old friend of mine almost as old as me named a Bob Ohashi who lives in Portland likes to play and is good action. Let me know if you are interested and I will contact him. I think Classic Billiards is the place to play.

Bob is a great guy. 👍

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH

You know who it is too Dan...

it was 2 derbys ago I think? I was playing him in the touney and you were watching. I had him down 2-0 and then let my foot off the gas and Bob came back to beat me.

Real nice guy if you end up connecting.

ChicagoFats

Verified Member
You know who it is too Dan...

it was 2 derbys ago I think? I was playing him in the touney and you were watching. I had him down 2-0 and then let my foot off the gas and Bob came back to beat me.

Real nice guy if you end up connecting.

Yeah I remember

ChicagoFats

Verified Member

Thanks I will find a hotel near classic billiards.

beatle

Verified Member
Classics is in a bad part of town.
Stay away from there. As for motel .safe to play.

ChicagoFats

Verified Member
I played one guy at classic billiards and won 2 games in short order. He pulled up. I couldn't get a game with anyone else so I went to legends catfish lous. This place was a pretty sweet venue. I met a cool guy named Marty and we played some straight pool then one pocket. There was a white guy in a cowboy hat named caviar. I asked him to play since he looked like a killer but he said he was leaving shortly.
Legends has 6 9 footers and a shit ton of bar boxes. The catfish was so good there I had it 3 times.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
I played one guy at classic billiards and won 2 games in short order. He pulled up. I couldn't get a game with anyone else so I went to legends catfish lous. This place was a pretty sweet venue. I met a cool guy named Marty and we played some straight pool then one pocket. There was a white guy in a cowboy hat named caviar. I asked him to play since he looked like a killer but he said he was leaving shortly.
Legends has 6 9 footers and a shit ton of bar boxes. The catfish was so good there I had it 3 times.

I heard Legends was a nice place. Too bad Bob O’hashi was not around to play. He and I have gambled quite a few times over the years. He is in his 70’s and still works off and on. He told me he would be at the Derby. I don’t know your speed and he is tough, but if you win, you win something, and you could not play with a nicer guy (except me:D).