Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Action in Portland Oregon Nov 3rd 4th

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Any Action in Portland Oregon Nov 3rd 4th

    Looking for a game in Portland.
    Where is the best place to play 1 hole?

  • #2
    i will pm you.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ChicagoFats View Post
      Looking for a game in Portland.
      Where is the best place to play 1 hole?
      There is an old friend of mine almost as old as me named a Bob Ohashi who lives in Portland likes to play and is good action. Let me know if you are interested and I will contact him. I think Classic Billiards is the place to play.
      JOHN HENDERSON
      Al Romero Cue
      Magic Chalk

      Comment


      • #4
        I’ve been wanting to get to Portland. There some very highly rated instructor in the area.

        Comment


        • #5
          Any Action in Portland Oregon Nov 3rd 4th

          Originally posted by jrhendy View Post
          There is an old friend of mine almost as old as me named a Bob Ohashi who lives in Portland likes to play and is good action. Let me know if you are interested and I will contact him. I think Classic Billiards is the place to play.


          Bob is a great guy. 👍
          Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by jrhendy View Post
            There is an old friend of mine almost as old as me named a Bob Ohashi who lives in Portland likes to play and is good action. Let me know if you are interested and I will contact him. I think Classic Billiards is the place to play.
            You know who it is too Dan...

            it was 2 derbys ago I think? I was playing him in the touney and you were watching. I had him down 2-0 and then let my foot off the gas and Bob came back to beat me.

            Real nice guy if you end up connecting.

            Comment


            • #7
              There’s plenty. Bob is probably the weakest but he will bet.
              Coyotes, Eagles, and Deer, oh my!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by cincy_kid View Post
                You know who it is too Dan...

                it was 2 derbys ago I think? I was playing him in the touney and you were watching. I had him down 2-0 and then let my foot off the gas and Bob came back to beat me.

                Real nice guy if you end up connecting.
                Yeah I remember

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by jrhendy View Post
                  There is an old friend of mine almost as old as me named a Bob Ohashi who lives in Portland likes to play and is good action. Let me know if you are interested and I will contact him. I think Classic Billiards is the place to play.
                  Thanks I will find a hotel near classic billiards.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ChicagoFats View Post
                    Thanks I will find a hotel near classic billiards.
                    Give me a day to find out where the best action room is, Biggels has a table at his house. So do I.
                    Coyotes, Eagles, and Deer, oh my!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Classics is in a bad part of town.
                      Stay away from there. As for motel .safe to play.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Don't know about action, but there's a new room in Beaverton that's pretty nice.
                        They just opened a few months ago, 24 diamond tables. (4 nine footers)
                        https://goo.gl/maps/ZxbDpoTjnZCRNv4D7

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by sheldon View Post
                          Don't know about action, but there's a new room in Beaverton that's pretty nice.
                          They just opened a few months ago, 24 diamond tables. (4 nine footers)
                          https://goo.gl/maps/ZxbDpoTjnZCRNv4D7
                          I believe that closed, but double check.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by sheldon View Post
                            Don't know about action, but there's a new room in Beaverton that's pretty nice.
                            They just opened a few months ago, 24 diamond tables. (4 nine footers)
                            https://goo.gl/maps/ZxbDpoTjnZCRNv4D7
                            Is Beaverton ok to stay in? I am looking at the Marriott there.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Any pool hall near Newberg?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X