Cheap action in Orlando FL?

JLM

I'll be traveling for business 11-3/ 11-8 and am looking for some cheap sets...One pocket preferably but 9/10ball is fine as well. Any recommendations on places to play at?

Thanks in advance!

beatle

Verified Member
any place you go there is cheap action. most pool rooms in florida allow smoking so if thats an issue you have to call them or google their websites.

Bmoretallpaul

Verified Member
Clicks in Casselberry opens at 11am daily. You can play cheap there. Nice bunch of fellows also

Hardmix

Verified Member
From
Cumming Ga
You might also check out Racks. I don’t know about action but it is non smoking and all Diamonds with good food.

poolandpokerman

Verified Member
sent you a pm

sent you a pm

I sent you a pm and would love to play if we can get together, I play about John Crabtree's speed, he has won once and I have won once.
Tom Harris

El Chapo

Verified Member
I have played through there. That has got to be one of my favorite areas to stop in any poolroom and get light action. If every state was like florida maybe wed have a chance to get out of the shi--er.

poolandpokerman

Verified Member
orlando

orlando

Thanks Ghost, still hanging around Clicks in the afternoons with the old guys, playing partner one hole and singles sometimes.
Tom Harris

JLM

I sent you a pm and would love to play if we can get together, I play about John Crabtree's speed, he has won once and I have won once.
Tom Harris

I'm not familiar with who John C. is but I'm open to playing anyone at any speed. PM sent!