Nice donation to onepocket.org

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Someone made a nice unsolicited donation to support onepocket.org over the senior Bogies weekend, THANK YOU!!!

Cinci and I are pursuing upgrades to our forum software to hopefully make it easier to navigate and post on cell phones in particular (without relying on tapatalk). So when that happens, "anonymous" gets the thank you!!!!

ChicagoFats

Verified Member
Thank you for the kind donation. I look forward to see what Cincy comes up with. If you need technical help or a beta tester... let me know.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
I suspect Warren Ruth.

He tipped a waitress in Houston $100, and wasted several hours playing me so cheap it's too embarrassing to tell you how much.

No wonder he and Newkirk are such good friends. If you get to spend any time with either of them, don't pass up the chance.

ChicagoFats

Verified Member
I suspect Warren Ruth.

He tipped a waitress in Houston $100, and wasted several hours playing me so cheap it's too embarrassing to tell you how much.

No wonder he and Newkirk are such good friends. If you get to spend any time with either of them, don't pass up the chance.

Warren put his phone number on that bill.
He is sneakier than you think.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Thank you for the kind donation. I look forward to see what Cincy comes up with. If you need technical help or a beta tester... let me know.

Thanks Dan, I think we may be looking into the cloud version of the bulletin board software as an upgrade. To be honest, per usual haven't had enough time to look into it and call them!