Originally posted by lll View Post
    i like this the best..the z kick above
    but
    i think this would work too
    the lines arent perfect
    ghost you play alot of 3 cushion
    is this do-able?

[ATTACH]25246[/ATTACH]
    No Larry - with that angle into the 1st rail you will return from the 3rd rail shorter than your lines depict.
    jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

Comment

Originally posted by ChicagoFats View Post
      I would take a foul.... kick 2 rails back and forth underneath stack to catcher's mitt. Try and freeze him on back of 15 ball.
      If the 3 doesnt pass the 5 clean then I would shoot the same shot but play off the 5 super thin.
      You cant leave ike that kick on the 5 8.
      This is the only viable option, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Almanza View Post
        I would try this since no spin on the cue ball is required. If it goes I have position on the twelve ball, if not, it's protected by the stack.
        The eight ball appears to be enough out of the way to allow a decent hit on the cue ball.

[ATTACH]25245[/ATTACH]
        Frank is the man. Lots of value in this if you get him behind stack and hide your pocket where he can't kick back to those three balls.
        Regards,

Nick B

Name: Nick Beretanos

Comment

Originally posted by One Pocket Ghost View Post
          No Larry - with that angle into the 1st rail you will return from the 3rd rail shorter than your lines depict.
          A touch of left fixes all that.
          Regards,

Nick B

Name: Nick Beretanos

Comment

I am banking the three ball at the stack and hitting cue ball with a Bit of right mase to hit top short rail and right side rail and cue ball back to the stack
            Attached Files

Comment

Moving the 5 ball starts to look better and better, since we think his only recourse is to two rail back to where he was, because the 5 ball just changed his shot.

Comment

I am in the camp of coming off the 5 ball and 2 rails into the stack.

Comment

as usual im mostly with frank on this shot. but to vary a little as i cant tell where i can hit on the cueball. if i can get some draw especially inside i will shoot to bank it and come back to the short rail.

if not top and bank it to make it or put it close and go across and up some to cover. if needed i would bank it into the three balls to go up and cover.

i dont want to be on a scratch with no balls open for me to stymie him.

Comment

Originally posted by One Pocket Ghost View Post
                    thanks ghost

Comment

No offense meant

Originally posted by catkins View Post
                      I am banking the three ball at the stack and hitting cue ball with a Bit of right mase to hit top short rail and right side rail and cue ball back to the stack
                      That shot looks impossible.
                      If it is would someone video it? I’d like to know how to play that

Comment

I like the 1 ball bank as Frank has mentioned, but my concern is controlling the cb to a designated area being jacked up. Also the 12 ball looms large as my opponent could have opportunities to turn this position around if the1 ball is struck poorly. Lastly if the 1 ball is cut to much there could be a potential scratch cross side. Just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by one pocket guy View Post
                          That shot looks impossible.
                          If it is would someone video it? I’d like to know how to play that
                          Thanks for that Todd, I literally laughed out loud when I read your post, almost spit some coffee out...LOL

As far as the shot Chris presented, it's a good idea, but I agree, I think it would be tough to execute. First off, you may foul the 3 and if you shoot away from it, I don't think you are going to get enough power on it to bank of the side rail and back into the stack.

Comment

Originally posted by Hardmix View Post
                            Since the 8/5 is lay so well I would not disturb them by going off the 5 2 rails into the stack. Take the foul, as Dan suggested, and hope Ike leaves you with a better position when he puts back where you are now.
                            Edit to my shot....I am still preserving the 8/5 and taking a intentional by 2 railing into the stack But I am refining my target. I am now trying to roll off the right side of the 15 and tuck under the 13. If successful, the opponent is faced with a difficult situation.

Comment

Thin off the 5 ball. Cue goes 2 rails into the stack. This opens the 3 balls near your pocket and if you get him in the stack. Checkmate

Comment

If the cloth is slippery you for sure bank the one.

Comment

Working...
                                X