Ghost vs. Ike 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camera angles can be very deceiving.

This looks imposible to thin the 5 to only move 4inches while whitey goes 6 feet.

You were at the table and made 1 hell of a shot!
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Island Drive View Post
      But now your opponent can shoot the 13 ball up table and back 3 diamonds, and hide you behind the 7 ball.
      The portion of this shot that I am keeping for the library is pulling the 5 out to block the return 2 rail safe.

Comment

Originally posted by unoperro View Post
        Camera angles can be very deceiving.

This looks impossible to thin the 5 to only move 4inches while whitey goes 6 feet.

You were at the table and made 1 hell of a shot!

Seeing the shot was the key here...but it really wasn't a hard shot to shoot - anybody here could easily make it...being that close to the 5 makes it easy to hit it as thin as you want..and I wasn't quite jacked up, there was space between the 3 and 8, allowing me to strike the cueball comfortably - I hit it with about a 1/4 tip of inside english.
        jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

Comment

Originally posted by One Pocket Ghost View Post
          Seeing the shot was the key here...but it really wasn't a hard shot to shoot - anybody here could easily make it...being that close to the 5 makes it easy to hit it as thin as you want..and I wasn't quite jacked up, there was space between the 3 and 8, allowing me to strike the cueball comfortably - I hit it with about a 1/4 tip of inside english.
          You hit it good!
          Any thinner and you wouldn't have hit it. Not only a foul whitey probably ends up bad.
          Thicker and the 5 moves out of the picture.

Comment

Working...
          X