Caption This Photo

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Well one of you a couple of events ago started the idea of "Caption This" and it seemed like so much fun, now I am keeping my eyes open for pics that are good candidates :D:D

Here is one to start with! I'm hoping that whoever ends up in one of these has a good sense of humor -- I know these two guys do :D

Attachments

• Bogies2019-2532.jpg
    Bogies2019-2532.jpg
    457.1 KB · Views: 0

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Well one of you a couple of events ago started the idea of "Caption This" and it seemed like so much fun, now I am keeping my eyes open for pics that are good candidates :D:D

Here is one to start with! I'm hoping that whoever ends up in one of these has a good sense of humor -- I know these two guys do :D

Gimmee $200, I know I can beat this guy.

Bob Beaulieu on the left and ATM Ed Neves doing the talking. Both from Northern CA and good people. Ed came to Chicago when I played the Ghost.

youngstown

Verified Member
Caption This Photo

So I told her that if it’s too stiff then there’s too much deflection...

Billy Jackets

Verified Member
He hobbles around, and acts like he can't play any more, then he ran 8 and out on me, twice!

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
"...I don't care WHAT the hell Google says, I think you screw this end in until it stops, look at those guys over there do it, I think this looks right..."

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado

Both are grinning....

"Will yah ck herrrrrrrrrrrr out ''as she walks on by :D

Jimmy B

Verified Member
I'm firing a $500 air barrel with Joey over there on that GD pinball machine. You want half, Bob? Get my back...

RedCard

Verified Member
I'm firing a $500 air barrel with Joey over there on that GD pinball machine. You want half, Bob? Get my back...

Men's room window is barred. Not sure how we're gonna get out of here.

keoneyo

Verified Member
"I keep losing hair on the top and its moving to my chin".
"You too?!"

Lucasi53

"Let's bet high. Hell, you know these guys are a couple of chumps. They don't even speak English!"

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Fruit and Nuts? Fruit and Nuts? Just cause we're from California there's no need for that kind of talk. Let me get my cue together and I'll shoot his fruit and nuts off then we'll see!

Hehe
Former fruit and nut, Dave. :)