I found this on facebook

El Chapo

Verified Member
Have those two played a significant one hole set yet? I have been so out pf it i do not even know. That is the premiere matchup as far as i am concerned.

sheldon

Verified Member
From
Springfield Oregon
I saw that too! I commented with a link to the accu-stats page to buy the book. :D

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
lol, that is great!

Not sure if they were really looking at it or if its a Photoshop job but either way, its a great endorsement Tom, way to go!

I would definitely have that picture if not my next cover, maybe the inside fold or inside Back Cover or something!

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Chris, Why would you insinuate even the remotest possibility of a photoshop?
I don't get it. :frus:frus:frus:frus

Tom

Sorry Tom, no disrespect intended whatsoever!

I did not see the original photo, but I see poker chips and a refrigerator with some chat bubbles someone Photoshopped in so I didn't know if someone was paying homage to you by inserting a copy of your book or if that part was real.

As you know I am a big fan and own your book too, sorry if that came out the wrong way!

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Sorry Tom, no disrespect intended whatsoever!

I did not see the original photo, but I see poker chips and a refrigerator with some chat bubbles someone Photoshopped in so I didn't know if someone was paying homage to you by inserting a copy of your book or if that part was real.

As you know I am a big fan and own your book too, sorry if that came out the wrong way!

As you are not a Facebook guy... Its easy to understand your not knowing what's up here....A lot of us follow Roy's Basement. He sponsors pros and they sometimes practice/stay at his house. The picture is of the poker table at Roys house. He posted it on his Facebook. He posts pictures and videos of them doing stuff at his house like DO singing Karaoke them practicing pool etc. Roy is also a poker player...

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
As you are not a Facebook guy... Its easy to understand your not knowing what's up here....A lot of us follow Roy's Basement. He sponsors pros and they sometimes practice/stay at his house. The picture is of the poker table at Roys house. He posted it on his Facebook. He posts pictures and videos of them doing stuff at his house like DO singing Karaoke them practicing pool etc. Roy is also a poker player...

oh wow, that's pretty darn cool! Thanks for the 411 John!

Wish I had a man cave like that (poker, pool, karaoke, oh my!)

sneakynito

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
Chris, Why would you insinuate even the remotest possibility of a photoshop?
I don't get it. :frus:frus:frus:frus

Tom

Because there is always a possibility of photoshop.

If you believe everything you see on the internet I know some hot milfs in your area and a few nigerian princes that would be very keen on making your acquaintance.

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
Because there is always a possibility of photoshop.

If you believe everything you see on the internet I know some hot milfs in your area and a few nigerian princes that would be very keen on making your acquaintance.

This is absurd. There is always a possibility pigs can fly but they only do it when no one is looking. Because something is possible does not make it likely. And if there is no credible evidence to suspect something, why bring it up?

Chris, I of course accept you apology and thank you for your support.
All's good. :)

Tom