No announcement yet.

Ghost vs. Alex 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not in a coma. This is what I usually do when in this situation. Using right English to kill the cue ball in that area.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	two rial to safe.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	39.0 KB
ID:	401565

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Almanza View Post
      I'm not in a coma. This is what I usually do when in this situation. Using right English to kill the cue ball in that area.
      [ATTACH]25272[/ATTACH]
      I was just diagramming this one Frank, that's exactly what I do too, you beat me to it, good shot.

Comment

Looks to me like just about all of the shots mentioned have a very high sell-out likelihood attached to them.

Originally posted by Frank Almanza View Post
        I'm not in a coma. This is what I usually do
        when in this situation. Using right English to kill the cue ball in that area.
        [ATTACH]25272[/ATTACH]
        Frank, with your shot, as you have it diagrammed...you just left me a straight ahead 2-railer on the 9ball - and I have the cueball go forward two rails to the long rail for safety and position on the 12 if I make the 2-railer.

- Ghost
        Attached Files
        jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

Comment

I am back banking the 4 ball either to my side rail or it can be banked to the hole. The cb goes 3 rails to the foot cushion. We need to get a ball somewhat close to our pocket, say at least by the 2nd diamond side rail. Whitey

Comment

Originally posted by One Pocket Ghost View Post
            Looks to me like just about all of the shots mentioned have a very high sell-out likelihood attached to them.

Frank, with your shot, as you have it diagrammed...you just left me a straight ahead 2-railer on the 9ball - and I have the cueball go forward two rails to the long rail for safety and position on the 12 if I make the 2-railer.

- Ghost
            ghost if hit a little harder or a different angle if available
            to get the 12 on alex side
            near the side rail and above the side pocket
            that would stop you from having a free 2 railer
            i have to give you kudos to put alex in such a pickle .....
            it will be hard for you not to have the first shot to your pocket
            icbw

Comment

cancel my stupid choices as i was thinking he had the top left pocket.

Comment

I would double kiss the 9 ball, slow rolling the cue ball to the left side of the 9. Ghost can decide to shoot the 1 ball off the end rail with the cue ball going to the wrong side of the 12 ball, or shoot the 12 ball off the end rail, either way he'd be lucky to get more than 1 and Alex might end up with some sort of short rail bank if either is not hit to perfecto.

Comment

Originally posted by One Pocket Ghost View Post
                  wwyd? -
                  Roll to a 1/2 ball hit on the left side of the 4 (or is it the 8?)

Comment

Originally posted by one pocket guy View Post
                    Roll on the eight
                    Uh oh.

Look who you agreed with.

Comment

6 to 5 you so keep two balls out of play.

maybe skin off the 4 and come back down on your side to the short rail.
                      this should not leave him much, i dont like leaving him up table at all. too easy for him to get his winning ball in play.

Comment

Originally posted by cincy_kid View Post
                        I was just diagramming this one Frank, that's exactly what I do too, you beat me to it, good shot...uhh, on second thought, after seeing Ghost's post right after mine, not such a good shot
                        That's more like it brother Chris...

- Ghost
                        Last edited by One Pocket Ghost; 10-27-2019, 04:13 AM.
                        jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

Comment

https://photos.app.goo.gl/XtkJPKCjrCjyzAtt9

https://photos.app.goo.gl/7VLchYUXWACpuRK86 Click on videos for sound.

Enjoy! Whitey

Comment

Ghost vs. Alex 6

Originally posted by Dennis "Whitey" Young View Post

Damn, Whitey. Nicely done.
                            Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis "Whitey" Young View Post
                              Great shot. I saw that shot but it looked too tough shooting off the rail to hit accurate. You made it look easy.

Comment

nice shooting whitey
                                you da man....

Comment

Working...
                                X