X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dennis "whitey" young View Post
    excellent shot!

Comment

I'm crossing the 12ball and caroming into the 1ball with a little left English with a medium speed.

Dr. Bill

Comment

Originally posted by wincardona View Post
        I'm crossing the 12ball and caroming into the 1ball with a little left English with a medium speed.

Dr. Bill
        Best shot here by far! I know of at least 1 world champion who would shoot it! I have watched him do it.

Comment

Dr. Bill
          This is a no brainer, you take both the 12ball and 1ball from your opponents side and reposition them on your side while dropping the cue ball off the 1ball toward the head rail. Chances are decent that you leave the 12ball stiff as a return bank if not it's a low% bank at worst.

This shot helps protect your leave with the least risk. Cue ball control is as safe as any other viable option.

Dr. Bill

Comment

This is a no brainer, you take both the 12ball and 1ball from your opponents side and reposition them on your side while dropping the cue ball off the 1ball toward the head rail. Chances are decent that you leave the 12ball stiff as a return bank if not it's a low% bank at worst.

This shot helps protect your leave with the least risk. Cue ball control is as safe as any other viable option.

Dr. Bill
            OPG told Frank that aint worth a damn

Comment

Originally posted by One Pocket Ghost View Post
              Well, Alex took a couple of minutes trying to find a shot that he could settle for, but couldn't find one....so since he was shooting off the rail, with distance, getting only one try, and with a pool cue and not his computer mouse, he decided he didn't want to take a chance on leaving me a shot where I could possibly make it, run two more and win the game...

So he decided that he liked his chances better by getting 100% safe and playing at a 5-5 score going forward = he took an intentional and left me like this >>>

p.s. I can't see the 9 to 2-rail it.
              Firstly I believe strongly that Alex chose a weak option by taking the intentional. Not only does it set him back a ball but being the weaker player the ball he loses is a big ball, it may have been different if he was the stronger player giving up weight but even then it would be a bad choice IMO.

My answer to this leave would be to cross the 2ball by the 12ball sending the cue ball up table toward the 9ball.

Dr. Bill

Comment

Dr. Bill

Originally posted by unoperro View Post
                OPG told Frank that shot aint worth a damn
                onedog...please don't post up completely incorrect statements and rolling eyes smileys re. my posts =

The shot of Frank's that I said included a sell out (obviously, with the balls ending up where he displayed them), is not, as you wrongly posted, the shot that Billy recommends in his above post.........

...below is Frank's picture of his shot - that's not Billy's shot.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by One Pocket Ghost; 11-04-2019, 09:12 PM.
                jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

Comment

Originally posted by One Pocket Ghost View Post
                  onedog...please don't post up completely incorrect statements and rolling eyes smileys re. my posts =

The shot of Frank's that I said included a sell out (obviously, with the balls ending up where he displayed them), is not, as you wrongly posted, the shot that Billy recommends in his above post.........

...below is Frank's picture of his shot - that's not Billy's shot.
                  OPG I apologize as I clearly was incorrect in what I posted there. I guess my memory failed me as to who posted what. I will try be more conscientious going forward.

Comment

can someone tell me how to put the table image up showing the ball movements? please?

Comment

Working...
                    X