Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John vs. Ghost III

Originally posted by Scrzbill View Post
    Anyway, your matches with John were great matches and a roll in either direction would have produced different results.
    I know you will be in the HOF at Chris’s.
    When is the third edition of the John/Ghost? Or is it Ghost/John?
    I'm ready anytime......the Ghost is ready to come off the stall......

We can play soon/this winter, or in the spring - we can't wait too long, we're getting older by the minute ...I've been saving up my s.s. checks like John does......after all, John and I missed the senior tournament and we'll probably miss the DCC, so we have to have something to get our blood pumped up.....over to you.

- Ghosty

p.s. I think it's gotta be called John vs. Ghost = John gets top billing cuz he won last time

p.p.s. Wild Bill...for me and John's match, can you get one of those big wide champeen of the world belts for the winner, like Tony and Dennis had?...
    Last edited by One Pocket Ghost; 10-27-2019, 10:53 PM.
    jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

Two of my favorite guys and favorite players -- sounds good to me!!
    "One Pocket, it's an epidemic and there ain't no cure."
    -- Strawberry Brooks

Comment

Good luck to both if it happens, a great match indeed!

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQFEY9RIRJA

jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

Comment

John vs. Ghost III

Originally posted by One Pocket Ghost View Post

Haha. That’s funny Ghostie. Come on Hendy!! We know you are a gamer!!

Kentucky and I can be the undercard!! That’ll get him out of retirement!
          Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

I would come back again, but not til the weather improves, maybe April, so we have plenty of time to work it out. I would like to play at Red Shoes again because they have booze and since I turned 80 a few cocktails helps relax these old bones and I need a few shots to steady my nerves.

I would also like to bet a little more, what with the rising costs of everything and Bill and I don’t travel cheap. First class airfare and Air B & B ain’t cheap.
            JOHN HENDERSON
            Al Romero Cue
            Magic Chalk

Comment

Originally posted by jrhendy View Post
              I would come back again, but not til the weather improves, maybe April, so we have plenty of time to work it out. I would like to play at Red Shoes again because they have booze and since I turned 80 a few cocktails helps relax these old bones and I need a few shots to steady my nerves.

I would also like to bet a little more, what with the rising costs of everything and Bill and I don’t travel cheap. First class airfare and Air B & B ain’t cheap.
              This time I'm coming to rub your back and keep the Bourbon/Jack/Scotch flowing. Even Tom Cruise needed a wingman.
              Regards,

Nick B

Name: Nick Beretanos

Comment

Originally posted by One Pocket Ghost View Post
                I'm ready anytime......the Ghost is ready to come off the stall......

We can play soon/this winter, or in the spring - we can't wait too long, we're getting older by the minute ...I've been saving up my s.s. checks like John does......after all, John and I missed the senior tournament and we'll probably miss the DCC, so we have to have something to get our blood pumped up.....over to you.

- Ghosty

p.s. I think it's gotta be called John vs. Ghost = John gets top billing cuz he won last time

p.p.s. Wild Bill...for me and John's match, can you get one of those big wide champeen of the world belts for the winner, like Tony and Dennis had?...
                Sure we can get one of those wrestling championship belts. But wouldn’t $20000 look better in your retirement account? It’s not “wild Bill” anymore, it has been “mild Bill” for years. Springtime will give me some time to get a few more disability checks. @126.87 for 26 weeks, every penny counts.
                And Doc wonders why I keep working, flipping houses.
                I found a beauty on Zillow. Hotel that could be a retirement home for retired, struggling pool players.
                Right in the Center of the Sequoia Redwoods, Hiway of the Giants
                Conference Room can be converted to pool room.
                100 Main Street
                Scotia, Ca
                John says: FK that cold weather. Springtime. And Red Shoes. I prefer Chris’s because it has the old time Kentucky local pool room feel.
                Although John has escaped by the sling of his teeth, I’m putting Ghost the favorite 7/5.
                Home cooking
                His pool rooms
                All of the “East Coast” style One Pocket players will be rooting for Ghost.
                Gives lessons
                I mean, who knows more than the Ghost at One Pocket? Trump?
                Coyotes, Eagles, and Deer, oh my!

Comment

Working...
                X