Derby 2020

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I just added it to the calendar, thought it was already there!

Now that we are less than 90 days out, does anyone know for sure if they will be going?

I for sure will be attending Sunday and Monday and possibly Tuesday.

Hope to see my old pals and meet some new ones!

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
I just added it to the calendar, thought it was already there!

Now that we are less than 90 days out, does anyone know for sure if they will be going?

I for sure will be attending Sunday and Monday and possibly Tuesday.

Hope to see my old pals and meet some new ones!

I'll be there. Plan on hitting town Sat early afternoon. Might come up to Breakers Sat night and play some with you if you can get away.

BRLongArm

Verified Member
January trial just got bumped. I will probably be there. I like to come the day before the one pocket starts and leave Sunday.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I plan to be there basically a week -- Fri-Fri. No HOF dinner at DCC this year unfortunately, but that is going to end up being a good thing for another location.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Sounds good crabb, I look forward to it!

You will love it Nick, glad you plan on going!

Sweet, see you all there!

JLM

Finally get to check this off my bucket list this year as well and plan on playing in all the formats.

youngstown

Verified Member
Derby 2020

Definitely want to go. Banks and/or OP but idk about all three. I’ve never been there for OP, only banks a few times but it’s been several years.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Definitely want to go. Banks and/or OP but idk about all three. I’ve never been there for OP, only banks a few times but it’s been several years.

One of these years I will do banks and one hole, maybe someday even all 3 but for now still only 1 pocket for me. Being there for 2 or 3 days really wears the hell out of me as it is, I cant imagine trying to play in all 3 while getting any sort of normal rest and/or nourishment. That's why I have so much respect for those that get master of the table, man what a marathon...

Love the event and if I could change anything it would just be having more tables. Not only to have the tourney go faster but also so you can practice or match up...instead of fighting over a few pay tables. A lot of waiting to be done there, unfortunately...but I still can't wait to go lol!

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
One of these years I will do banks and one hole, maybe someday even all 3 but for now still only 1 pocket for me. Being there for 2 or 3 days really wears the hell out of me as it is, I cant imagine trying to play in all 3 while getting any sort of normal rest and/or nourishment. That's why I have so much respect for those that get master of the table, man what a marathon...

Love the event and if I could change anything it would just be having more tables. Not only to have the tourney go faster but also so you can practice or match up...instead of fighting over a few pay tables. A lot of waiting to be done there, unfortunately...but I still can't wait to go lol!

The table situation really sucked last year with them having to use the action room tables for the tournament. Very disappointing and hope they resolve that situation.

J.R.

Verified Member
From
Chicago, Illinois
The past seven years the plan has been the same for me. The eighth year should be no different with the :confused: exception of bad weather conditions. Nevertheless, I plan on arriving at the Diamond Derby one day before the "bank tournament" begins and leaving the same day that the "one pocket tournament" ends.

Kybanks

Verified Member
I won't be able to attend this year, changed jobs and don't have any vacation time. Somebody snap off the banks or 1 hole!

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Derby 2020

This is the first year I may miss since I started going. Only get so many trips without the wife, and thinking of going to Buffalos big tournament this year. If I can find out when it is!