Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ghost vs. Steve 7 - the end game - wwyd?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cincy_kid View Post
    Hey Jeff, I don't know if that was for Mitch or me, but either way, glad to see you back!
    It's not a flyer.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff sparks View Post
      You are definitely one of the premier shot selectors in these wwyd’s....
      When I was a regular poster here, I almost always thought your selections were spot on and your thought process was something to be admired... Glad to see you are still hitting the bullseye!
      Ty sir! You are too kind!

Comment

Originally posted by cincy_kid View Post
        Hey Jeff, I don't know if that was for Mitch or me, but either way, glad to see you back!
        It was for both you hackers!!!! Lol. Ty kid...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff sparks View Post
          It was for both you hackers!!!! Lol. Ty kid...
          The Tall One is back and already has made his presence felt. Nice seeing you in Houston and glad to see you positing again. By the way you looked good in Houston hoping you get your game back together, mine is lost.

Dr. Bill

Comment

Originally posted by wincardona View Post
            The Tall One is back and already has made his presence felt. Nice seeing you in Houston and glad to see you positing again. By the way you looked good in Houston hoping you get your game back together, mine is lost.

Dr. Bill
            Hello Billy,
            Was good to see you again also, and I’m sure if your back eases up a bit and let’s you work on your game, you’ll get back in stroke... knowing the game like you do, you’ll be layin em to waste again before you know it!
            And....
            Forget about it!
            My game ( whatever there was of it ) is like 1950. It’s gone forever! But I can still see fairly well, and I do enjoy watching a well played game now and again, and also still enjoy trying to pick a good shot occasionally in some of Ghosties wwyd’s....
            Hang in there Dr. Bill... 👍

Comment

good to "see" you tall jeff…..

Comment

He's even better in real life, I can look em straight in the eye.

Yep, the reality of life (over 70) is starting to show up here also.

Keep up you spirits....''swingit'' as we say.
                Bill Meacham
                WBT
                www.worldbilliardtour.com
                no link....

Comment

‘Thanks Mr. Miller, and Mr. Real Tall, see ya in the fall, if I see ya at all....
                  Be well you rascallions!

Comment

One thing OLD One Pocket Players do well is lag the cueball. This shot to me is simply a lag off the left side to the spotted balls and settle the cueball on the bottom rail. This end game shot comes up frequently in One Pocket and is a must know shot in your game.

Comment

Practice the two rail kick into the spotted balls from the angle that's left and also practice the same kick from different angles and learn how to win.

Dr. Bill

Comment

Originally posted by wincardona View Post
                        practice the two rail kick into the spotted balls from the angle that's left and also practice the same kick from different angles and learn how to win.

Dr. Bill
                        amen!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X