No announcement yet.

Ghost vs. Donn 24 wwyd?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whiling I was driving I saw a green van and thought about stiffing the six ball. Cue ball is drawn to the rail. Six ball comes off the end rail, hits the side rail right before the side and then into the one. Six goes in, your shooting at the balls by your pocket.
    WINNER WINNER
    CHICKEN DINNER
    Coyotes, Eagles, and Deer, oh my!

Comment

I might softly spin off the 15 to try to get the cue behind the 3 to open those 3 balls by my pocket suckers up.

(OK, I just now saw that Jimmy diagramed my shot. Sorry, I should have looked at answers before posting.)

Comment

Originally posted by Scrzbill View Post
        Whiling I was driving I saw a green van and thought about stiffing the six ball. Cue ball is drawn to the rail. Six ball comes off the end rail, hits the side rail right before the side and then into the one. Six goes in, your shooting at the balls by your pocket.
        WINNER WINNER
        CHICKEN DINNER
        Did you wake up sitting at a green light with horns blaring?

Comment

I wasn't trying to ignore you, Ghost, or Doc who also suggested banking the 10. My suggestion also called for putting the cue ball behind the 4 using the 13 as a back stop, rather than caroming into it, so I didn't see the need for attribution. Either way, a good choice imo.

Originally posted by One Pocket Ghost View Post
          "Ask and you shall receive" = as I posted earlier >>>

Comment

How about banking the 4 ball 2 rails short outta the corner, open up those 3 balls, and put the cue ball on the head rail behind the 6.
            Bill Meacham
            WBT
            www.worldbilliardtour.com
            no link....

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy B View Post
              IF you can get some movement and maybe get the one in front of the hole, you might can really put him in Dutch. He might have some trouble kicking if the ten has him... Favor it soft. If you mess around and put him straight in on the three, if like a loss, so be careful..

That was my first inclination, but I finally decided the angle is just not there.

Comment

After all this analysis and shot selections, I would have to bank the 10 ball back toward my hole, not caring greatly whether I hit that cluster or made the ball.

My focus would be on the CB completely.The Cb needs to go to the side rail and rebound to anywhere between a half diamond and three diamonds from his side rail. I am protecting against the 3 ball and the 8 ball. If I get him behind the 4 ball, he is in trouble for sure. If not, he is still in a difficult spot. Should I make the 10 ball bank, I should have several offensive or defensive shots to further my dastardly intentions.

The early bird may get the worm...but the second mouse gets the cheese...Shutin@urholeisOVERATED.

Comment

Anyone passing up the opportunity to deal with the balls closest to the opponent's pocket is simply not a 1-pocket player.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrzbill View Post
                    WINNER WINNER
                    CHICKEN DINNER

Originally posted by Island Drive View Post
                    How about banking the 4 ball 2 rails short outta
                    the corner, open up those 3 balls, and put the cue ball on the head rail behind the 6.
                    Attached Files
                    jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

Comment

Lol

WtH does that mean Ghost? See u this summer.
                      Bill Meacham
                      WBT
                      no link....

Comment

The 60’s were good to ghost.....,

Comment

Originally posted by lll View Post
                          The 60’s were good to ghost.....,
                          Look at it too long, your eyes hurt.
                          Bill Meacham
                          WBT
                          no link....

Comment

Bill,

I think it is the Ghost depicting how excited he is about those last two shot choices offered up.
                            The early bird may get the worm...but the second mouse gets the cheese...Shutin@urholeisOVERATED.

Comment

No, optical illusions makes you see things that aren't there.

Dr. Bill

Comment

Originally posted by darmoose View Post
                                Bill,

I think it is the Ghost depicting how excited he is about those last two shot choices offered up.
                                Darrell...that is exactly correct...
                                jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

Comment

Working...
                                X