Mark Ben 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Ben 1

Ben has the pocket marked by the chalk..what should he do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by youngstownkid; 11-17-2019, 01:05 AM.

your pic doesnt make sense

Comment

here ya go beatle….

Click image for larger version

Name:	ben mark 1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	401620

Comment

I don’t know what Ben should do but the shot I see is tough as nails Thinning the two to put the cue ball behind the eight. If you are lucky, the two acts as an additional blocker
        Either that or pay up.
        Coyotes, Eagles, and Deer, oh my!

Comment

Originally posted by Scrzbill View Post
          I don’t know what Ben should do but the shot I see is tough as nails Thinning the two to put the cue ball behind the eight. If you are lucky, the two acts as an additional blocker
          Either that or pay up.
          think its the 4

that was what i was thinking as well, leave him awkward locked on that ball somehow (i'd try to lag behind it) of course, being over balls is rough....

-or- hit the three rail shot perfect and come on the back side of the 13

-or- hit what figueroa and kollegedave call a "big ed" and fram em and see what happens.....lol

tough spot for sure.
          Last edited by Miller; 11-17-2019, 01:13 AM.

Comment

okay if that cue ball is frozen i might try to push that 10 ball and maybe 5 over on my side and roll him where i want up table.

Comment

Originally posted by youngstownkid View Post
              Ben has the pocket marked by the chalk..what should he do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              This is a great wwyd but you are a little too far from the table , we can't see if he can just dink the 11 or 3 or even the 12 and freeze on something, which is usually what people do in a situation like this, I saw the shot off the 4 or 2 or whatever that ball is but it's too tough for me to shoot. The 10 5 is ok except it leaves the 2 with position if the 10 or 5 don't get makeable.
              Very interesting shot. If I could get my cue on it , I would draw off the 2 ball down around the 13 area, if thats not there
              I might just roll up on something and take a foul and see if my opponent is awake , I am certainly not going to lose the game from here, trying something unnecessary. Thanks for posting it

Comment

This is the time to grind and hopefully my opponent will make an error. My first grind move would be to take an intentional foul by simultaneously, while slightly moving, approximately 1/2 inch, both the 12-ball and 3-ball. This prevents my opponent from having a bank on the 12-ball, 5-ball, and 3 ball. My second grind is dependent on what my opponent does next.

Comment

Thinning off the 10 ball and laying behind the 4 ball would be optimal. Even if you don't get there trying a combo from that distance is not enticing.

Comment

Mark Ben 1

Originally posted by Scrzbill View Post

Either that or pay up.

Same shot I saw. Wish us luck lol.
                    Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

I'd probably jack up and bump over the 3, 12 & 5 my way. None of those balls left lined up are makeable or able to be combo'd for the opponent, and now there are plenty of soldiers by my hole to have to beware of.

Another shot might be available if the CB can get around the 4 ball to go 3 rails to behind the 13-14. But it's likely laying too long for the CB.

~Doc

Comment

I might do this if the six doesn't go. I hate putting him on the wrong side of the stack but sometimes you have to.

Click image for larger version

Name:	no six.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.9 KB
ID:	401621

Comment

im taking an intentional and just barely touching the CB, lets add 3 to both of us and go from there!

Comment

If the 4 doesn't pass those 2 balls.... I am banking the 2 ball to my side and tucking the cue ball down on the end of the table under the 4.
                            Attached Files

Comment

If you watched the Seniors you seen Varner and Ike Runnels put on a banking clinic. They continued to bank a ball in front of their hole, pocket speed paramount. Especially Ike Runnels was banking extreme back banks with extreme natural English, beautifully!
                              He would be all over banking that 4 to his hole at pocket speed and burying his rock on the side rail behind the 9 protecting the 4, and that is my shot of choice. Whitey

Comment

Working...
                              X