Derby city equipment

DOMINATOR

Does anyone know what kind of balls they will be using for the tournament? Cue ball?

beatle

Verified Member
nope for me. but anyone good enough to have a winning chance the balls or cue ball wont make a bit of difference except in some minds .

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I know the cue ball was measles and the balls were TV colors last year. I believe Diamond has a relationship with Cyclop balls so I imagine that is what they were.

beatle

Verified Member
ive grown to like the cyclops balls better. but after ten minutes i dont know the difference.

beatle

Verified Member
i got two sets of them. one is the traditional colors which i like best as im old fashioned. and one of the tournament colors which i dont use as they are ugly.

they dont need washing very often. and shoot better as you break them in a little.

make sure you get the cueball with only one big red spot on it. thats the good one. the one with the eye or whatever that is on it is okay i use one occasionally but they had problems with it but may be fine now.

i find that if i shoot with different sets of balls and different sticks regularly then i am always in stroke as my mind wont let conditions change things that are ingrained.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
The new Aramith they are playing with in the Mosconi are a huge fail for me in regards to colors ... They even make the Skittles look good..