How today’s action went

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How today’s action went

This was my pocket at the end of the first game. I should have quit then.... 😂

Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Pockets

Hope that wasn't the money left in your pockets !

Comment

You had a long way to go to get to the Scott Frost, John Schmidt match

Comment

How today’s action went

Originally posted by calibration View Post

Hey stranger. Nice to see you stop in, Cal.
        Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

How today’s action went

Originally posted by jtompilot View Post
          You had a long way to go to get to the Scott Frost, John Schmidt match

True! I thought of that game during this one lol.

Comment

Originally posted by calibration View Post
            Yo Cal, I still get to PTK if you want to play some

Comment

were you spotting someone 15-8??.......

Comment

Originally posted by Mkbtank View Post

Any of those on purpose ?
                Rod.

Rodney Stephens.
                (e-mail) rod.stephens0105@att.net(e-mail) #713-973-0503 is now working

Comment

How today’s action went

Originally posted by androd View Post
                  Any of those on purpose ?

Absolutely. 3 of them I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Mkbtank View Post

Not a great start, how humiliating. But, you are to be commended for sharing such an experience. On the other hand this post could get you plenty of action.

Occurs to me that your opponent must'a been some "grinder" to get you to dig a hole that deep before he ended the game.

We all have those days.

The early bird may get the worm...but the second mouse gets the cheese...Shutin@urholeisOVERATED.

Comment

You got to play two games for the price of won.
                      Coyotes, Eagles, and Deer, oh my!

Comment

That pic would make a great shirt with “Got change or Got pennies” on it.

Comment

Seems to me you are learning how to play the game!
                          I would certainly rather have 7 pennies up there, to indicate my opponent made a good shot and forced me to take a scratch , a few times, than to not have any pennies there , and he needs 1.
                          Also, when you win a game like this, it affects most people, for several games after.

Comment

How today’s action went

Originally posted by Billy Jackets View Post
                            Seems to me you are learning how to play the game!

I would certainly rather have 7 pennies up there, to indicate my opponent made a good shot and forced me to take a scratch , a few times, than to not have any pennies there , and he needs 1.

Also, when you win a game like this, it affects most people, for several games after.

Thanks Billy. I respect your opinion so that means a lot. And I agree. Fact is even with the pennies I never felt out if it, and that has to mean something. Hopefully not that I’m delusional lol.

Comment

Got ya

Mitch, i know i havn't posted in a while but thought this was the right time, your a smart grinder so, in true one pocket thought i did feel your pain buddy. Just thought it was right to comment in fun...... Pilot,,,, your mine !

Comment

Working...
                              X