Happy Birthday John Rawski

J.R.

Verified Member
From
Chicago, Illinois
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes.

My wife and 3 daughters covertly and systematically planned a surprise party for my "70th Birthday" at Red Shoes Billiards this past Sunday evening. There were also many other co-conspirators who aided an abetted the scheme without whispering a word of what was to be. Even my 8-year-old granddaughter, who has become my most trusted confidant, never provided a clue. Well, no more marshmallows for her!

Entering the pool room I was greeted by the yells of "Surprise" and "Happy Birthday." In shock, yes, in shock, I looked at this group of my many family members and friends and my initial thought was how did I not know because nearly every surprise party is usually never a surprise... but this one, THIS ONE, well, I was one super-surprised birthday boy. And it was a party where it seemed everyone went out of their way for me. For that I am extremely grateful.

Finally, I want to mention John Lavin, the owner of Red Shoes, who treated my wife and daughters like a queen and 3 princesses as they set the party in motion. I close with this: I suppose I was at better parties but I really can't remember when. I'm one lucky guy.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Happy Birthday John Rawski

That’s awesome ! Feel free to share pics if you like. Sounds like a blast!!