ck VS rc -- 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beatle View Post
    if the 4 isnt dead i am clearing out those 3 balls either from the front or back. they are history.
    Yep, me too.

Comment

Originally posted by crabbcatjohn View Post
      Yep, me too.
      I am still waiting to hear how you (or beatle) are going to clear those balls...give us some specifics gents

actually just looked at the shot again and think I know a better shot than the one I took, (may have been mentioned already, may not have been hehe)...

Comment

Originally posted by cincy_kid View Post
        I am still waiting to hear how you (or beatle) are going to clear those balls...give us some specifics gents

actually just looked at the shot again and think I know a better shot than the one I took, (may have been mentioned already, may not have been hehe)...
        You'll have to ask Beatle.

Comment

I am going to slam into the 1 by crossing over it with high left. I am trying to slam the one into the 13 at the same time moving the 3 and kissing the 6 out of there. Hopefully i can send a ball in my hole or at least cause a ruckus.
          What could go wrong?
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ChicagoFats View Post
            I am going to slam into the 1 by crossing over it with high left. I am trying to slam the one into the 13 at the same time moving the 3 and kissing the 6 out of there. Hopefully i can send a ball in my hole or at least cause a ruckus.
            What could go wrong?
            I looked at this. High English to force the cue ball to the six? What I see with this is a double, triple kiss on the one, 6 rolling towards the hole and the three going to the bottom rail where the cue ball also lands. I think you and I have to play if I ever start playing again.
            Coyotes, Eagles, and Deer, oh my!

Comment

I would thin the 3 ball and let the cue ball go off the rail and into the 6ball. Live to shoot another shot.
              Chris P.

Comment

Well, like Ben, Mitch and Larry said, that was the only good shot I saw too..I played off the 9 down to the bottom rail and it ended up like this:

This was more of a shot where I wanted to live to see another day and it worked.

He played off the 3 thin to take me back up table and I ended up getting a chance to clear some balls away and I won the game. Goes to show, sometimes you just have to get to the next inning without selling the farm, let them make a mistake first or get a better view next shot.

Comment

Originally posted by cincy_kid View Post
                  He played off the 3 thin to take me back up table and I ended up getting a chance to clear some balls away and I won the game. Goes to show, sometimes you just have to get to the next inning without selling the farm, let them make a mistake first or get a better view next shot.
                  I'm surprised he played off the 3. Looks like he could have banked the 13 straight back into the 3 balls, and hid the CB behind the stack.

Comment

Originally posted by gulfportdoc View Post
                    I'm surprised he played off the 3. Looks like he could have banked the 13 straight back into the 3 balls, and hid the CB behind the stack.
                    never mind, you said into the stack...he could not cut the 13 back into the 3 balls because the CB would have ran into the 1 probably selling it out. (the pic may be deceiving of the angle)

Comment

I like making the 3 carom thin, off the six into my opponents pocket. Bank the six to my side and draw whitey too the backside of the 13. Good chance of making the six.
                      Bill Meacham
                      WBT
                      www.worldbilliardtour.com
                      no link....

Comment

Originally posted by Island Drive View Post
                        I like making the 3 carom thin, off the six into my opponents pocket. Bank the six to my side and draw whitey too the backside of the 13. Good chance of making the six.
                        I like it Bill!

As long as you dont come up too high and give away the 1, that's as good shot ~

Comment

Originally posted by Island Drive View Post
                          Nice shot but requires very high accuracy as easy to get a kiss on the 6 if CB hits the 3 a tad too thick or draw past the potting angle on the 1 if a tad too thin

Comment

Also, you can park your cue ball on top of the one ball after making the clip pocket 3 then 6 ball bank. No player will be too aggressive when jacked up. Slowing your swing speed down will also give you perfect control of your cue ball stop shot.
                            Bill Meacham
                            WBT
                            www.worldbilliardtour.com
                            no link....

Comment

Working...
                            X