Happy thanksgiving

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
In the spirit of this One Pocket site...

I would like to say that I'm thankful for, and want to give sincere thanks to:

The player, whoever he is, that invented the best pool game in the world - One Pocket.

& All of the poolroom owners who have kept their rooms open in these tough economic times.

& All of the players, past, present, and future, who have, or will, dog shots :eek:, thus greatly increasing my bankroll, and lifetime win total...:heh...:p

And saving the best for last...my wonderful wife Riva, for...

#1. Understanding the game, and the significance of One Pocket.

2. Being happy for me to play as often as I like.

3. As I go out the door heading to the poolroom, Riva saying "I hope you get a game", and, "Don't forget now, if the guy you're playing gets super-lucky and slops in a ball, :mad: or totally loses his cueball but accidentally freezes you to a ball, mortally trapping you :mad: - just count to ten, blow it off, and soldier on :heh"

- Ghost

Last edited:

youngstown

Verified Member
Happy thanksgiving

I have made a lot of friends on this site. Many that I text daily. It has really been great getting to know everybody here! Carry on, ye keyboard cowboys!

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
In the spirit of this One Pocket site...

I would like to say that I'm thankful for, and want to give sincere thanks to:

The player, whoever he is, that invented the best pool game in the world - One Pocket.

& All of the poolroom owners who have kept their rooms open in these tough economic times.

& All of the players, past, present, and future, who have, or will, dog shots :eek:, thus greatly increasing my bankroll, and lifetime win total...:heh...:p

And saving the best for last...my wonderful wife Riva, for...

#1. Understanding the game, and the significance of One Pocket.

2. Being happy for me to play as often as I like.

3. As I go out the door heading to the poolroom, Riva saying "I hope you get a game", and, "Don't forget now, if the guy you're playing gets super-lucky and slops in a ball, :mad: or totally loses his cueball but accidentally freezes you to a ball, mortally trapping you :mad: - just count to ten, blow it off, and soldier on :heh"

- Ghost
Nice!! Give my best to Riva!!

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Happy thanksgiving

It's great to be alive! And, USA wins the CUP

Yes USA wins the cup and the cowboys lost. A good day in Philly lol. Hope all our bro’s had a great day! I even snuck in a “one and done” cheap game of 1p. :)

hankh

Verified Member
From
Arrey, N.M.
Howdy All;

Yup, gotta lot to be thankful for, yes indeedy.
Sites like this that are helpful for folks that have
a desire to learn new stuff. Folks that share a
common interest and most of all, to me, the most
important thing of all ... that when I stand up after
I wake-up inna morning my Butt see's my heels.
After that I know the rest of the day is up to me.

hank

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
The question was put out, what do liberals say instead of Thanksgiving? Why Thanksivus for the rest of us. Same meaning, just code that far right could never comprehend.