Uptable Balls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by androd View Post
    I'm always confused, uptable/downtable, Headrail/Footrail I'm just not interested enough to remember. Been told more than once and didn't retain it.
    Rod.
    P.S. please don't explain again, I'll just forget again. I'm pretty good at remembering important stuff.
    Last try because I never tried before and I know you can do this. picture yourself lying on your back on the pool table with your arms and legs outstretched and the balls are racked and you are lying so that the rack of balls is resting in your crotch right where YOUR balls are. Balls to balls. Your head is at the head of the table and your feet are at the foot of the table. Your head is UP your feet are Down. Now, try to forget THAT. Oh, I get it, its not important. Never mind.

Comment

Originally posted by petie View Post
      Last try because I never tried before and I know you can do this. picture yourself lying on your back on the pool table with your arms and legs outstretched and the balls are racked and you are lying so that the rack of balls is resting in your crotch right where YOUR balls are. Balls to balls. Your head is at the head of the table and your feet are at the foot of the table. Your head is UP your feet are Down. Now, try to forget THAT. Oh, I get it, its not important. Never mind.
      B.O.B .......Balls on balls . That works
      Last edited by GoldCrown; 11-29-2014, 01:41 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by petie View Post
        You're right I'll never forget again. LOL
        Rod.
        P.S. Numonics is how I remember most things.
        Rod.

Rodney Stephens.
        (e-mail) rod.stephens0105@att.net(e-mail) #713-973-0503 is now working

Comment

Working...
        X