Louis Roberts Action and Entertainment Award '08!!!!

Cornerman

Verified Member
From
Carlsbad, CA
We're less than a month away!!! Are you all ready for the ACTION!!!!!

As every year, spectators from the internet billiard forum community, members of the AZBilliards, CCBoard, InsidePOOLmag.com and the OnePocket.Org forums will have the opportunity to vote for the upcoming 2008 Derby City Classic Louis Roberts Action and Entertainment Award.

This award goes to the person that is deemed to exemplify the meaning of action and entertainment throughout their attendance at the 2007 Derby City Classic. It could be as a player, backer, woofer, or all of the above. So make sure you pay attention to the action. If you don't know who or what you're watching, ask someone.

For more information on the award, here's the writeup from Steve for last year's winner:

http://www.onepocket.org/LouisRobertsAward2007.htm

Please also, check out the attached PDF file for information on voting for this most prestigious award.

Derby City Classic Louis Roberts A&E '08 Voting

Regards,

Fred Agnir

Last edited:

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Fred, your link for the 2008 voting info goes to Inside Pool, but requires a log in?? I'm not sure that is what you intended...

Cornerman

Verified Member
From
Carlsbad, CA
NH Steve said:
Fred, your link for the 2008 voting info goes to Inside Pool, but requires a log in?? I'm not sure that is what you intended...

I wasn't able to upload to your site. And they've made uploading to my server not so easy. I just suck.

Fred

Cornerman

Verified Member
From
Carlsbad, CA

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Unless someone overtakes him, it's looking like Shane Van Boening! I think the only time he's had his pool cue out of his hands has been when his opponent has been shooting; and that hasn't been very often!

Doc

yobagua

I know I'll get flack for this but....

I know I'll get flack for this but....

Along side Shannon I think Chris Bartram and Shannon Murphy should be up there along with John Rouse (Monster John). The 4 guys who should get the No Gamble award is Efren Reyes, Rudolfo Luat, Santos Sambajon, and Francisco Bustamante. Who have not been seen after the tournaments last matches like previous years taking on all comers.

t-dog

Verified Member
It prompted me to log in. I vote for Goofy, because.....well..... he was goofy.

He also plays one mean game of 1hole!

Cornerman said:
Bumping this because people are starting to get home. They should start sending votes.

Thanks.

Fred

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
gulfportdoc said:
Unless someone overtakes him, it's looking like Shane Van Boening! I think the only time he's had his pool cue out of his hands has been when his opponent has been shooting; and that hasn't been very often!

Doc
Shane hasn't been in the action room much at all since the 9-ball started, so his place is slipping, I would say.

In the action room they say "Tater"