Allison and Karen need one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allison and Karen need one

For them that was interested, my DVD, Banks that dont go-- but do, is now available for order off my website, www.Bankingwiththebeard.com or directly from me through a PM or my email address, bankingwiththebeard@comcast.net
    Comes in 2 Vols. $29.95 ea or $49.95 for the set plus $4 shipping. DVDs almost an hour ea. Allison Fisher and Karen Corr, among others, both bought the set retail at DCC.

thanks,

the Beard
    New stuff on my site. 100s of pgs. of pool goodness
    www.bankingwiththebeard.com

Originally posted by fred bentivegna
    For them that was interested, my DVD, Banks that dont go-- but do, is now available for order off my website, www.Bankingwiththebeard.com or directly from me through a PM or my email address, bankingwiththebeard@comcast.net
    Comes in 2 Vols. $29.95 ea or $49.95 for the set plus $4 shipping. DVDs almost an hour ea. Allison Fisher and Karen Corr, among others, both bought the set retail at DCC.

thanks,

the Beard
    I bought my set, like I said I would, like Wednesday on my way out the door. They said you were in the Accu-Stats booth, so I didn't get my autograph (damnit). I haven't had a chance to watch them and really won't have an opportunity for another week or two, BUT, from what I saw on your DVD player at the booth these should be *well* worth the money.

If you shoot a bank shot now and then, I highly suggest you buy these. They look like the nuts.

Lou Figueroa

Comment

"Plug" away, Lou

Originally posted by lfigueroa
      I bought my set, like I said I would, like Wednesday on my way out the door. They said you were in the Accu-Stats booth, so I didn't get my autograph (damnit). I haven't had a chance to watch them and really won't have an opportunity for another week or two, BUT, from what I saw on your DVD player at the booth these should be *well* worth the money.

If you shoot a bank shot now and then, I highly suggest you buy these. They look like the nuts.

Lou Figueroa
      Thanks for the plug, Lou.

the Beard
      New stuff on my site. 100s of pgs. of pool goodness
      www.bankingwiththebeard.com

Comment

for the set

Da check's in Da mail

Pel
        I shoot pool like I make love - I'm not very good but do have a lot of fun trying.

Comment

Working...
        X