Monster sighting at the Derby

demonrho

Verified Member
From
SoCal
Since you guys haven't made any serious complaints about my pictures so far, here's a couple more:

First up is Floridian "Monster" John Rouse showing Floridian Charlie Williams that there's more to 1P than sharp shooting.

Second, we have L.A.'s favorite son, Oscar Dominguez, beating Texas wunderkind, Silver Ochoa, in the 1P tourny. (Ernesto can be seen in the foreground savoring his son's budding 1P skills.)

Third, we have Detroit Kim taking down T-Town Timmy (sans Goofy hat) at 1P in the action room.

And finally, we have OnePocket.org's own Carla catching up on the latest gossip from Mike LeBron at the Hall of Fame dinner as two distinguished foreign guests look on. (By the way, fabulous affair, Steve.)

(All rights reserved to photos owner)
http://www.onepocket.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=411&stc=1&d=1200897498

Last edited:

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
demonrho said:
Since you guys haven't made any serious complaints about my pictures so far, here's a couple more:

First up is Floridian "Monster" John Rouse showing Floridian Charlie Williams that there's more to 1P than sharp shooting.

Second, we have L.A.'s favorite son, Oscar Dominguez, beating Texas wunderkind, Silver Ochoa, in the 1P tourny. (Ernesto can be seen in the foreground savoring his son's budding 1P skills.)

Third, we have Detroit Kim taking down T-Town Timmy (sans Goofy hat) at 1P in the action room.

And finally, we have OnePocket.org's own Carla catching up on the latest gossip from Mike LeBron at the Hall of Fame dinner as two distinguished foreign guests look on. (By the way, fabulous affair, Steve.)
Keep 'em coming!

Ernesto & Oscar do seem to show each other a lot of support, and it must help -- they both do pretty well!

That first hour at the dinner -- the social hour -- I see all you guys having a great time, but I end up being busy getting people settled in, etc, that it kind of whirls by, so I definitely like seeing the photos that do get taken -- since I don't take any during that stretch!