Smartest Onepocket Player In Life

tonygreen

Well-Known-Member
Yeah, and you'd never see him play this way either, which is the real telling point. If he aint running balls, or about to, he's frustrated -- i've seen it a million times. That's my take. One of Efren's other shortcomings, his one-barrell-Mcgee-edness. I have never seen such a great player fire so many single barrels in my life. I saw Efren quit a B+ player one night cus the guy caught a gear and was practicing too good on him. No kidding.

Fired one barrell at a guy he's giving a HUGE amount of spot to?

tylerdurden

Verified Member
Fired one barrell at a guy he's giving a HUGE amount of spot to?

Huge or not huge, that's not the important aspect of the equation (from my observations). He fires one and he's done. It's smart, so maybe i'm not even knocking him, just pointing it out.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Huge or not huge, that's not the important aspect of the equation (from my observations). He fires one and he's done. It's smart...
I think we've finally come full circle to what the OP of this thread was trying to get at when he/she started it.

Obviously if a player firing one and quitting if he loses is smart then not even playing in the first place is double-smart. Let's say that you think you're the best and smardest one-pocket player ever and all of your friends back you up on that. They reel off a list of names a mile long of guys you played & beat and another list of guys who didn't even want to match up with you. Then one day someone asks you if you ever played Ronnie Allen, the best one-pocket player of your era, and you say no. Then the person asks you "why not?". You answer "because I was double-smart, that's why".

I see it all very clearly now.

Dennis