Which city has the best pool scene?

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
NH Steve said:
Portland Maine hosted one of Grady's tournaments in November, 2000. Prior to the tournament, there wasn't very much One Pocket played there -- for years -- but after the tournament there was a definite surge in One Pocket interest. Maybe your area will see an uptick as a result of Grady's coming event!

I hope you're right, Steve! By the way, are you going to be able to attend Grady's GCC 12/6? I know it's a long trip, but it seems as though the event is shaping up to be a major jamboree!!

Doc

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
gulfportdoc said:
I hope you're right, Steve! By the way, are you going to be able to attend Grady's GCC 12/6? I know it's a long trip, but it seems as though the event is shaping up to be a major jamboree!!

Doc
I'm definitely planning to come -- probably too late to enter (of course I play just a slight notch above that guy Forfeit anyway :) )

I've got the One Pocket scheduled for 12/8 -- what starts 12/6?

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
NH Steve said:
I'm definitely planning to come -- probably too late to enter (of course I play just a slight notch above that guy Forfeit anyway :) )

I've got the One Pocket scheduled for 12/8 -- what starts 12/6?

Whoops!! Nasty old Mr. Typo. :eek: There's nothing scheduled on 12/6. The event is going to run 12/8-12/12/04, with the one-hole starting 12/8. Grady has all the scheduling so far on his site: www.gradymathews.com

I'm sure you'll be able to enter whichever events you wish. I don't think he's limiting the entries so far. I'm sure there will be lots of late entries. Check me if I'm wrong on that, Pelican.

Doc

Last edited: