More Chicago stuff

Grady

Verified Member
From
Columbia, SC
I don't recall the years well any more but I do have interesting recollections from decades past. I remember playing Freddie, Mexican Johnny, Canadian Pete and whoever else wanted to play, downstairs at Benzingers, at Diversy and Clark. I didn't play Bugs and Artie because they weren't there. Artie, of course, bought the place but I'm not sure when. I'm sure Freddie can fill us in on that and when Artie moved to Vegas. Would I have beaten either one of them then? Probably not. I didn't play my best One Pocket until the late
70's.
In fairness to Artie, playing me at Cochran's on the much ballyhooed 5' X 10'
"Big Bertha" was akin to me trying to play him in the dank air and musty netherworld of Benzingers. I mean, all champions got beat there. I survived but left wounded.
At Freddie's place he had that was at ground level, I beat Cole Dixon playing 9 Ball but only after he had been up for two days playing poker. Back then, 9 Ball players gave Cole a wide berth.
Upstairs at Freddie's other place is where I played Artie. The table was perfect for old school One Pocket players like me and Artie. I didn't think it was a home field advantage at all for Artie. We were playing four ahead for $4,000 each and as Freddie said Monroe Brock and TR McIntosh were staking me.
It was a brutal match. I got three games down and five balls to I owed three in the hill game. Somehow I came back and won, after two and a half days.
I have also played Jack many times, some of the matches being fairly long. In fairness to him, he loved playing good players. The reason he had such a hard time with them is that he was so used to stealing that he couldn't really take the heat against top flight competition.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Grady said:
I don't recall the years well any more but I do have interesting recollections from decades past. I remember playing Freddie, Mexican Johnny, Canadian Pete and whoever else wanted to play, downstairs at Benzingers, at Diversy and Clark. I didn't play Bugs and Artie because they weren't there. Artie, of course, bought the place but I'm not sure when. I'm sure Freddie can fill us in on that and when Artie moved to Vegas. Would I have beaten either one of them then? Probably not. I didn't play my best One Pocket until the late
70's.
"Big Bertha" was akin to me trying to play him in the dank air and musty netherworld of Benzingers. I mean, all champions got beat there. I survived but left wounded.
At Freddie's place he had that was at ground level, I beat Cole Dixon playing 9 Ball but only after he had been up for two days playing poker. Back then, 9 Ball players gave Cole a wide berth.
Upstairs at Freddie's other place is where I played Artie. The table was perfect for old school One Pocket players like me and Artie. I didn't think it was a home field advantage at all for Artie. We were playing four ahead for $4,000 each and as Freddie said Monroe Brock and TR McIntosh were staking me.
It was a brutal match. I got three games down and five balls to I owed three in the hill game. Somehow I came back and won, after two and a half days.
I have also played Jack many times, some of the matches being fairly long. In fairness to him, he loved playing good players. The reason he had such a hard time with them is that he was so used to stealing that he couldn't really take the heat against top flight competition.

Grady,

I think you may have made a good observation on Jack's game. However, if he hung around long enough, to adjust to the competition and the equipment, he could come with a pretty strong game. I agree his preference was stealing, which, by the way as you know, he did quite well.

Dick

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Need confirmation

Need confirmation

Grady said:
70's.

Grady, I've been arguing with Artie about your match with him for the last few years. I remember the match exactly as you described it. 4 ahead (I thought it might have been 5 ahead) and it took a couple of days. I remember a 400+lb TR Macintosh nodding out and collapsing the chair from under him. Artie swears you guys played for $500 a game, not a freezeout, and only played about 5 hrs. I could probably beat him out of a good bet if I could prove our case. I would love to get TR to confirm the story. Monroe is in the ground, so that's out. Race Track Phil only remembers that it took a long time, no other details.

"Dank air and musty netherworld," was a fabulous description of Bensingers. Your analogies deserve a book of their own.
To get a young hotshot to play me down there I offered him 9 to 6 if he would play me at Bensingers. The right game was probably 10 to 8. He couldnt pass it up and came down into the basement. My advantages were many, we played on a 5x10, and naturally the A/C wasnt working and the oxygen level was very low. he started out like a wild man, but after about 20minutes he began to sit down between every shot. I was used to the fetid air and I knew time was on my side. I had to giggle to myself when I looked over at the kid and seen his face had taken on a blank stare. He stayed with it until he was broke, but never, ever came down there again.

the Beard

Grady

Verified Member
From
Columbia, SC
Tr

Tr

I spoke with TR a couple of months ago. Here's his number: 813-986-8814
I know he'd love to hear from you. I was surprised to hear that he was still alive because of the weight problem. He sounded hale and hearty.
I'm positive it was four ahead.

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Thanx

Thanx

Grady said:
I spoke with TR a couple of months ago. Here's his number: 813-986-8814
I know he'd love to hear from you. I was surprised to hear that he was still alive because of the weight problem. He sounded hale and hearty.
I'm positive it was four ahead.

Thanks Grady, I'll call TR and get his confirmation so I can bust Arties balls. I love Artie, but I also loved insulting, abusing, biting, and once in a while beating him. In Bensingers we played often for 3 or $5 a game, he won about 80% of the time but even for those small amounts we played for blood. The upside of those wars was we both stayed in top shape in case anybody happened to drop in looking to play. After battling with Artie most anybody else looked like a xmas goose.

the Beard

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Footnote to my brag

Footnote to my brag

"Dank air and musty netherworld," was a fabulous description of Bensingers. Grady, your analogies deserve a book of their own.
To get a young hotshot to play me down there I offered him 9 to 6 if he would play me at Bensingers. The right game was probably 10 to 8. He couldnt pass it up and came down into the basement. My advantages were many, we played on a 5x10, and naturally the A/C wasnt working and the oxygen level was very low. he started out like a wild man, but after about 20minutes he began to sit down between every shot. I was used to the fetid air and I knew time was on my side. I had to giggle to myself when I looked over at the kid and seen his face had taken on a blank stare. He stayed with it until he was broke, but never, ever came down there again.

I might as well add a footnote to the above story. The player mentioned above was a nice young man named Barry Kohler. He had a very promising looking career as a poolplayer but he had more heart than grift sense and fell into a lot of traps I set. Since he had just got married these beats discouraged him enough to seek a future elsewhere. He went into real estate, got lucky and made millions. We are still friends, but now he plays pool just for recreation once a week. So who was the sucker?

the Beard

SactownTom

From
Sacramento CA
Wasn't it Ronnie Allen that said he wanted to be the 'Sucker'? He said it seems all the 'Suckers" he'd met and played all had MONEY... they all had money!!!

philip guagliardo

Verified Member
hi

hi

The match between Grady & Artie that occurred at The North Shore I'm sorry to say that the only thing that I do remember is that I walked in and it was over and Artie was wolfing to play again tomorrow and for reasons I dont know it didn't happen !!! I dont remember how long they played period because I was probably at the racetrack !! The only thing I do know is Artie wanted to play because he was hot that Grady quit . I think Artie is upset because he doesn't feel like he got beat because coming a game or two ahead doesn't mean you got beat if your opponent quits in my book or his . I know that I have had players quit me winner and never played me again and in my mind they didn't win !! Nick Varner beat Artie the first time they played and if they didn't play again he could say he beat Artie , but they did play again and he lost so bad he never ever considered playing Artie again . I have heard that Grady's backer was the one that pulled up and made Grady quit winner . I dont think Grady would quit winner on anybody , but I have to say Artie was there everyday everynight and willing to play and the game never happened again !! Who was the better player ? I have my opinion and I'm sure Artie & Grady have an opinion . Who's was a better boxer Joe Louis or Rocky Marciano is a good example and all of us boxing fans have an opinion on that match too ! Just my opinion .

Race Track Phil

I do know Artie does not agree about how long they played and for how much .

Grady

Verified Member
From
Columbia, SC
Interesting difference of opinions

Interesting difference of opinions

Phil, how can winning the agreed upon session of four ahead and calling it a day be called quitting winner? Getting four ahead of Artie wasn't easy and it was very time consuming. It's really funny how people remember things differently. I remember offering to play the next day and betting my own money, if necessary.
Artie was almost superhuman in long matches. I never saw him eat, maybe a hot dog every ten hours or so. He was a slow player, too, which I didn't mind but I felt like he might become a favorite if I continued play that night.
By the way, TR and Monroe weren't the most loose individuals in the world. They staked me because they thought I was the best player in the world.

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
T R Macintosh

T R Macintosh

I called T.R. yesterday and he confirmed what I thought, and what Grady said. The match was 4 ahead, for either 4 or 5 thou, took 2 or 2 1/2 days, Artie had Grady 3 down and Grady came back and won. T.R. did not like the game because he was amazed that Artie never sat down, or ate, and only pissed maybe once or twice. Artie would not play another set but he did play some more by the game. I think it was $500 a game. Artie won a couple in a row and then T.R. and Monroe pulled up. I could understand why, since T R weighed about 500 lbs and had been in the chair for 2 days. (He did lay down on the bench for awhile during the match) That's the point that probably has Artie confused, because in actuality, even tho he was about 2500 loser he was only a few games down. I'm positive about the length, the result, and the fact that it was a freezeout.

the Beard

philip guagliardo

Verified Member
hi

hi

Grady , With all due respect you did say you would play the next day , but this I do remember and you said 100 or 200 hundred a game and Artie wasn't going for that ! There was plenty of money for you to win cause Artie had a lot of supporters with money . I know your backers left town and maybe thats why the game never happen . The point and its Artie's point is that he says the game wasn't 2 1/2 days ! The other point is if you won the set 4 ahead and then Artie won 3 games back for 500 a game it means you won the cash but were only 1 game ahead and this is based on what I have read . Artie feels you didn't beat him and he feels you didn't comeback and play ever again . The info about the game i'm writing is coming from Artie except for the part that I remember when I walked in and Artie was upset and wolfing about playing tomorrow . Artie admits he couldn't beat you in Cochranes he said he was about 20 and couldn't beat ay good player . I can honestly say you were both great players . I do have to admit if he lost 4000 and then played 500 a game he would have to beat you 8 games to get even and why would anyone want to do that ! You guys can argue it out between yourselfs on what really happened ? I just wrote this for Artie who called me about the game to ask if I remembered and to reply for him . I have the utmost respect for both of your games and only wante to reply on what I remember and that point was I dont know how long the set lasted . Freddy is sure and you are sure and Artie is sure ! I'm not ! except for the part where I walked in that night after it was over .
Phil

Houston_ron_1966

Verified Member
The Truth About Artie B. and Grady M.

The Truth About Artie B. and Grady M.

Artie played Grady on a 5' by 10' pool table $30.00 a game and Artie lost three games but Artie just started learning onepocket and Artie said he had no chance to beat Grady at that time. Artie started playing pool when he was eightteen years old not when he was a kid. The only two people that ever beat Artie playing onepocket on a 5' by 10' pool table was Poney and Grady when he was just learning and when Grady came up to northshore Artie played Grady $500.00 a game not a freeze out and they only played about five hours and Grady got four games ahead and Artie one three games in a row and Grady's backer quite one game winners. I don't call that beating someone and the next day Grady came into the club and wanted to play Artie for $100.00 a game and Artie said he will play somemore $500.00 a game or Grady can put up $10,000.00 or $20,000.00 freeze out and play 6 games ahead and then Artie told Grady to get a backer and he can win $50,000.00 or a $100,000.00 and would have had no chance to win. If Freddy had money back then and he would have backed Artie the whole city of Chicago would have backed Artie even the south side backers who backed Buggs would have backed Artie. The one thing that nobody knows that Artie had two styles of onepocket and Grady never seen Arties real game. Artie never went into gear playing Grady and calculated every shot. Nobody could have beat Artie six games ahead and nobody is going to play four thousand dollar freeze out and play for 2 1/2 days and then play $500.00 a game after 2 1/2 days. If Grady won why would he only want to play for $100.00 a game the next day and leave town when he could win a gold mine?

If somebody takes Arties bet for $30,000.00 on how to play perfect onepocket then the whole world will know how to really play the game and they will see why nobody could have beat Artie six games ahead. Take up a collection on onepocket.org and find out the truth about onepocket and let everyone improve there game. And once the truth is out about onepocket people will know how to play onepocket and they can take it to a higher level and women might start playing onepocket.

Freddy and Grady should quit stroking each other and put there energy into helping the onepocket game Freddy make up something again because we both know you wouldn't have lasted three hours watching me and grady play and the truth is you dont know what happened so admit the truth and Grady just went along with the made up story. Nobody really new how good Artie played because he didn't play in tournaments and monrow and T.R had no clue on how Artie played onepocket. If Grady won why wouldn't he come back and put up $10,000.00 or $20,000.00 and play Artie again? And Freddy is dreaming and you are part of the dream and you both deserve each other ....... Ab And i hope the two pappies have a long life together by hip by hip :D :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Baffled...

Baffled...

I'm continuously mystified by the "logic" of pool players. A guy can win a match or a tournament, but he didn't really "beat" anybody.:rolleyes: The Pittsburgh Pirates won the World Series by a home run in the bottom of the 9th inning, but they didn't "beat" the New York Yankees. Phil Mickelson takes the title in a playoff, but he didn't really "beat" his opponent. Ali got the decision in a 12 round fight, but he didn't really "beat" his opponent. Now we realize that all those contestants should return their trophies and vacate their titles, because they never really "beat" anybody.

Come to think of it, nobody has ever "beat" me either! If I'd got a few more rolls, or made a few of the balls that I missed, or if I had only known a little better strategy, I'm convinced that I would have won!! And those opponents of mine didn't play all that well, they just got lucky! Man, I'm feeling a lot better about myself already...:D

Doc

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Houston_ron_1966, yeah sure...

Houston_ron_1966, yeah sure...

Houston_ron_1966 said:
Artie played Grady on a 5' by 10' pool table $30.00 a game and Artie lost three games but Artie just started learning onepocket and Artie said he had no chance to beat Grady at that time. Artie started playing pool when he was eightteen years old not when he was a kid. The only two people that ever beat Artie playing onepocket on a 5' by 10' pool table was Poney and Grady when he was just learning and when Grady came up to northshore Artie played Grady $500.00 a game not a freeze out and they only played about five hours and Grady got four games ahead and Artie one three games in a row and Grady's backer quite one game winners. I don't call that beating someone and the next day Grady came into the club and wanted to play Artie for $100.00 a game and Artie said he will play somemore $500.00 a game or Grady can put up $10,000.00 or $20,000.00 freeze out and play 6 games ahead and then Artie told Grady to get a backer and he can win $50,000.00 or a $100,000.00 and would have had no chance to win. If Freddy had money back then and he would have backed Artie the whole city of Chicago would have backed Artie even the south side backers who backed Buggs would have backed Artie. The one thing that nobody knows that Artie had two styles of onepocket and Grady never seen Arties real game. Artie never went into gear playing Grady and calculated every shot. Nobody could have beat Artie six games ahead and nobody is going to play four thousand dollar freeze out and play for 2 1/2 days and then play $500.00 a game after 2 1/2 days. If Grady won why would he only want to play for $100.00 a game the next day and leave town when he could win a gold mine?

If somebody takes Arties bet for $30,000.00 on how to play perfect onepocket then the whole world will know how to really play the game and they will see why nobody could have beat Artie six games ahead. Take up a collection on onepocket.org and find out the truth about onepocket and let everyone improve there game. And once the truth is out about onepocket people will know how to play onepocket and they can take it to a higher level and women might start playing onepocket.

Freddy and Grady should quit stroking each other and put there energy into helping the onepocket game Freddy make up something again because we both know you wouldn't have lasted three hours watching me and grady play and the truth is you dont know what happened so admit the truth and Grady just went along with the made up story. Nobody really new how good Artie played because he didn't play in tournaments and monrow and T.R had no clue on how Artie played onepocket. If Grady won why wouldn't he come back and put up $10,000.00 or $20,000.00 and play Artie again? And Freddy is dreaming and you are part of the dream and you both deserve each other ....... Ab And i hope the two pappies have a long life together by hip by hip :D :D :D :D

Well it's obvious to me that Houston ron is actually Artie B. His horrible spelling are writing habits are well known to me. He and I were always good friends but vicious rivals, so I am forced to respond. Most of what he said was pretty much true, actually. I would have gone broke betting on him, even tho I used to, secretly (and unsuccessfully,) pull for him to get beat. Grady could have won giant money if he kept playing, Artie always played badly the first time he played a top player, and he wasnt much of a player when Grady beat him in Frisco. However, to think that Grady and I are stroking each other is ridiculous. For me to give credit to a pool player who doesnt deserve it is not in my makeup. Everyone knows if I ever needed the "operation" money I would go to Artie not Grady. Get over it, call TR, Grady posted his number in an earlier post. He remembers just like I did. 4 ahead for 2 days and then $500 a game. And yes, I did not stay and watch the whole set. I can only watch pool in 15 min increments. Someone else who might remember that match is Jack Cooney, and I just talked to Grady Humphries and he remembers the match lasting 2 days.
Since you have started woofin at me about being in collusion with Grady, that allows me to leak this little tid-bit that I have been saving. You and I played a lot, and granted, you won at least 90% of the time, but those times when I would get into dead stroke and finally beat you, would cause you to quit playing me for months, instead you would stake me or take a piece of my action. You would wait patiently, maybe a couple of months, until dead-stroke wore off and I would revert to Clark Kent, and then you would hustle me again.

the Beard

Grady

Verified Member
From
Columbia, SC
He may be right

He may be right

I don't remember the match just described but it could have happened just like it was stated. I will also freely admit that maybe Artie was the best player in the world. Maybe I never saw his best game but he never saw mine either.
When I won the World One Pocket championships in 83', 84' and 85' I had fairly big money of my own. All anyone had to do if they wanted to win a small fortune is just get up and play, especially if it were on a neutral table.
I would have paid a reward to get guys like Hopkins to play. Just before those years I played Ronnie a set for $10,000 in Tooth's joint and I prevailed 11 to 2, betting my own dough.
In these times I usually played Jack 9 to 8 and 8 to 7. I beat him four times in a row like that and then I gave him 8 to 7 and 10 to 8 and he beat me.He beat me once in Colo. Spgs. getting only 9 to 8. I beat him once 9 to 7 when he had just played a 40 hour match. Bugs and Ronnie were my toughest opponents and when all was said and done I think I ended up about even with both of them. Of course the shark was worth a full ball against Ronnie.

Grady

Verified Member
From
Columbia, SC
A little more

A little more

The only knocks I could say about Artie having been the best player in the world are: 1. Longevity, he went to Vegas and quit playing when he was young, not that that was a bad move. Maybe I should have done the same.
2. He didn't to my knowledge ever beat a top player in an extended match outside of Chicago.

usblues

Verified Member
From
St Paul,Mn
A little less

A little less

Hey Grady,you would not remember me.I was a friend of Louie Lemke's and we would travel around to the 9-ball tournaments back around that time,say 83-91 or so.Saw you play some kind of pool then though never the late/all night stuff.Pretty different from the tournament times as you know.I don't know these guys from Chicago and the other roadies you mention,but they must be kind of fearsome to play even with you or a little weight whatever....I sure enjoy the rapport between y'all,just mentioning 5x10's makes me smile when I think of a certain place thats long gone.....hope to see you again on the run one day,adios,Bob

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Hi Grady let me inlighten you so you understand.I played pool from 18 yeares old to 38 years old And when I played pool I won thousands of dollares but I wanted to win millions.And I won millions of dollares betting sports ans I won more money and bet more money then any one in Las Vegas.My biggest bet was 8hundred thousand dollares and I won.In they super bowel.Do you think I should have kepte playing pool or won they money. And now I am going to give you they real low down.Nobody hustled like I did. And why would I go on they road to play champions and be a hero when I beat a thousand suckers. And never lost because nobody new me. And I was hustling to win they money.And I had people playing me 8to2 for 5 hundred dollares a game.In a pool room in Califonia were Richie Florence hung out.And he got lucky that he was out of town or he would have got trapped. And he would have spotted me 8 to 2. I was a pool hustler not a pool player. And I spread with fat jerry sterling and they barber.And it was gravey. And I had to leave town because they were going to stick me up.Because they found out that. I could play. I laid it down perfect.And if you remember this player tex he was running around looking for a backer to play me 8 to 1. Thats what I did I hustled all over they country and nobody new me and I never told anybody were I was going and who I was going to hustle. Only suckers brag and give up their spots.They road had all sucker like they carnnivale. And it was all about they money. And I will give you a little moreso you see what I was and how I hustled.I was not like Bugs Ronnie and you.I was a pool hustler not a pool player who wanted to play good players for big money. You guys were players not hustlers. And when I hung out at Bensingers and North Shore I got alll they action Iwanted. And I controled all they pool card and sports action. I would back 3 and 4 games at a time with they nuts.Do you still think I should have gone on they road. When I was in on all they good actionin one of they best gambling spots in they country. And I had all they action locked up. And I did they same thing at bensingers and wrigky field. Thats why they FBI and they police were always after me. I would have 3 or 5 games bringing me money .Witch was better then me playing. If you can understand it. Freddy yous to say how come your not in when I lose. Will that isnt hard to figure out that I was in with they other player. And I was looking to beat 3 and four people at a time. Freddy said he must have oppened up they club for me to make all they money. And I said ya Freddy but you are still they bose.And freddy loved it thats what he was all about being they bose not they money. I was about they money. I was always about they money. So are you starting to see they real picture. I was not a pool player or tournament player I was a real pool hustler. And hustling pool is about getting they money. I loved pool But in life we need new challanges and keep our interests up. And new challanges. I could have stayed with pool. But I wanted to win millions. And now you see that it would not be a big deal to go on they road. And I would have missed out on all they big money.If you had all that action in Colorada would you leave all that action and go somewere else? And their was lots of money their more than in they other citys.But nobody realy new what was going on and who was doing what. And I controled all they action.You people are pool players and you love compatition. I was a pool hustler and I loved winning they money.And my hustling came from my carnivale education. And my lession was if you cant win dont play.And I learned to win they money in a lot of games. And I new how to beat and trap everybody. And I was they best one handd three chushion billiard player ever in life. And I won a lot of money playing one handed three cushion billiards.So you see I didnt go on they road to play players I went on they road to beat suckers. And nobody new me . Like they new you bugs and ronnie. And we also had a different act. And nobody new were I was or who I was hustling. One day I was backing 6 games and they all one what a great high. I new how to get a peace of everyones action and I was always in action. Not just waiting for a pool player yo walk in and play. I new how to manover and set up games and styeer people.And I always looked to beat they money people. It was about they money. And when you are done hustling you add up and see what you did with your moey and how much you ended up with. Or were you a sucker and lost they money you one in another game. LOts of pool players are suckers at other games. And they lose their money on gambling at other games they cannot win and have they worst of they percentages. And they go through their whole life being a loser at another game. But that was not me. How but you Freddy? L dont no about you Grady because I dont no what you gambaled at. Only you no what you did. Now that I ex[plained what I was And what I did And how I hustled. You will see why I husled in one place at a time.Because I controled all they action. And if I hung out in another pool room I would control all they action again. Because that is my personality and nature. And you even no now why I quite playing opool to win millions of dollares. And who wouldnt quite playing pool if they could win millions. And that is they truth. And thats my life story.And By they way I can still improve your game by ten percent throuigh knowledge. And teach you all they things you never knew. And you would thank me and your pool knowledge would be complete. And nobody knows but me. And you can belive me or you can say I am full of it. But my record at being sucsesfull specks for itself. And I was never a sucker for any game or took they worst of anything. I hope before your journey ends that you learn they correct way to play one pocket.

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Freddy you are losing it I would never stake you at pool. And I didnt bet on you playing pool.I would bet on they other player. And if you played another gameoutside of pool I would bet on you And I never lost. But I never bet on you playing pool. And when you played Grady in Milwakie *to 5 or 8 to 6 I dont no who one. And thats when I played Mike Massey we both played one handed eight ball. And I one. And that was when I was going to play Ronnie 11 to 8 and he gets all they breacks. And we both loved they game. And Phil was my backer. And I told you what happened and you changed everything. THey truth is that Ronnie couldnt get a backer to play. And thats all it was. And I would have won. And bugs said Ronnie would have quite and through they stick in because he would not have stood up for that kind of torture. And Ronnie had no clue what he was getting into. And I would have broke him down. And I never lost playing you pool excepte in Tennessee. And you never won when I played you 8 to 6. And then you told me you were going to play me even because you didnt want me to have any cicologicale edge. And bugs asked me how me and you played and I said even and he didnt belive it. And I told bugs go and ask Freddy. And Freddy wanted his spot back and I said no I dont want to have a cicologecale edge on you.And me and Freddy played 8 to 6 banks and we broke even. But Freddy couldnt win at that game.Just like Bugs gave me 0 to 5 playing banks and he couldnt win eitheir. And Freddy couldnt beat me playing any pool game or 3 cushion billiard game but banks. And Freddys wife Carol came down to Bensingers and begged me not to play Freddy any more because she couldnt aford to give him any more money. But I new Freddy would keep playng. Freddy is a Ego maineack. And Freddy you have to learn to wright they truth. I no you are famous and you have a following and you are in they bank pool hall os fame. But sometimes its better to be humble then to get carried away. And FReddy you havent been in dead stroke for 50 years. You have been in cagneto. And I no you have to defend your turf. But when you take a side against a friend then you call that being a trader. But I give you a breack because of bunny. And he said what else does he have. If I was a judge whos word would I take they person that was their playing. or fredy who was their for a houer and left. And you keep traping yourself Freddy because you keep changing your story. I dont change my story and I dont care who belives it or not. But it makes me feel good wrighting they truth. Just Like my case with they GOverment. All they did was lie and assume . And they had they wrong information. And I will tell them to their face they are liers. And I wish I could get another chance to fight my case . But that wont happen. And my creepy layer lied too. And when I play pool I dont go into gear tell they big money is up. Because nobody will play. Since your memory is so good Freddy Howe much did you bet on me playing Grady. And how long were you betting. Maybe you one because you said I was 3 games ahead. And maybe you left a winner. Do you remember what you did. Or do you only remember what I did. And how long did you watch us. And Freddy didnt want to write they truth about how many times I beat Bugs. Because Bugs and Taylor were his Bank pool heros and they two best bankers in life. And Freddy is a bank pool Fanatick. Its tough playing bank pool for a living. Maybe you can play some banks for some time. And you can live a lot longer. And if you play for time you mite never miss a ball. I dont need anyone standing up for me. I no who I am and what I did. I can still look at myself in they mirror. You are a nice guy Freddy. But you need to control your insanitie. And I am very sorry If I speel bad but thats why I wont bet on my spelling. And they other posts were not written by me . BUt I posted twice today. I hope you dont have no night mares. And remember I sold my soul to they Devile.

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Freddy you are losing it I would never stake you at pool. And I didnt bet on you playing pool.I would bet on they other player. And if you played another gameoutside of pool I would bet on you And I never lost. But I never bet on you playing pool. And when you played Grady in Milwakie 8to 5 or 8 to 6 I dont no who one. And thats when I played Mike Massey we both played one handed eight ball. And I one. And that was when I was going to play Ronnie 11 to 8 and he gets all they breacks. And we both loved they game. And Phil was my backer. And I told you what happened and you changed everything. THey truth is that Ronnie couldnt get a backer to play. And thats all it was. And I would have won. And bugs said Ronnie would have quite and through they stick in because he would not have stood up for that kind of torture. And Ronnie had no clue what he was getting into. And I would have broke him down. And I never lost playing you pool excepte in Tennessee. And you never won when I played you 8 to 6. And then you told me you were going to play me even because you didnt want me to have any cicologicale edge. And bugs asked me how me and you played and I said even and he didnt belive it. And I told bugs go and ask Freddy. And Freddy wanted his spot back and I said no I dont want to have a cicologecale edge on you.And me and Freddy played 8 to 6 banks and we broke even. But Freddy couldnt win at that game.Just like Bugs gave me 0 to 5 playing banks and he couldnt win eitheir. And Freddy couldnt beat me playing any pool game or 3 cushion billiard game but banks. And Freddys wife Carol came down to Bensingers and begged me not to play Freddy any more because she couldnt aford to give him any more money. But I new Freddy would keep playng. Freddy is a Ego maineack. And Freddy you have to learn to wright they truth. I no you are famous and you have a following and you are in they bank pool hall os fame. But sometimes its better to be humble then to get carried away. And FReddy you havent been in dead stroke for 50 years. You have been in cagneto. And I no you have to defend your turf. But when you take a side against a friend then you call that being a trader. But I give you a breack because of bunny. And he said what else does he have. If I was a judge whos word would I take they person that was their playing. or fredy who was their for a houer and left. And you keep traping yourself Freddy because you keep changing your story. I dont change my story and I dont care who belives it or not. But it makes me feel good wrighting they truth. Just Like my case with they GOverment. All they did was lie and assume . And they had they wrong information. And I will tell them to their face they are liers. And I wish I could get another chance to fight my case . But that wont happen. And my creepy layer lied too. And when I play pool I dont go into gear tell they big money is up. Because nobody will play. Since your memory is so good Freddy Howe much did you bet on me playing Grady. And how long were you betting. Maybe you one because you said I was 3 games ahead. And maybe you left a winner. Do you remember what you did. Or do you only remember what I did. And how long did you watch us. And Freddy didnt want to write they truth about how many times I beat Bugs. Because Bugs and Taylor were his Bank pool heros and they two best bankers in life. And Freddy is a bank pool Fanatick. Its tough playing bank pool for a living. Maybe you can play some banks for some time. And you can live a lot longer. And if you play for time you mite never miss a ball. I dont need anyone standing up for me. I no who I am and what I did. I can still look at myself in they mirror. You are a nice guy Freddy. But you need to control your insanitie. And I am very sorry If I speel bad but thats why I wont bet on my spelling. And they other posts were not written by me . BUt I posted twice today. I hope you dont have no night mares. And remember I sold my soul to they Devile.