No announcement yet.

Hello Everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's What I'm Known For............MY THINKING !

I think it's Cecil "Buddy" Hall on his kid's computer.
    Doug
    ( or Bucktooth..............hell, it might even be a goil )

Last edited by Smorgass Bored; 09-22-2008, 07:12 PM.

Comment

To Sleep, Perchance To Dream........ of my next GUESS

I just received a Special Delivery Telegram notifying me that 'OldSchool' is Fast Larry.

Doug
      ( I shot the messenger )

Comment

Originally posted by Smorgass Bored
        I just received a Special Delivery Telegram notifying me that 'OldSchool' is Fast Larry.

Doug
        ( I shot the messenger )
        Fast Larry who ??? Dammit why'd you shoot the messenger. Honestlly Doug, Sometimes I think your head is just a convenient place for you to stuff food. IMO

Dick
        Last edited by SJDinPHX; 09-22-2008, 07:53 PM.

Comment

I think it's Cecil "Buddy" Hall on his kid's computer.
          Doug
          ( or Bucktooth..............hell, it might even be a goil )

Actually Smorg, we've met before, and we wound up having a physical confrontation. We were both at the same banquet, and what happened was, on the buffet table there was just one pork chop and one piece of banana cream pie left, and when I was at the table taking these last two items, you had a big problem with that. It started to get ugly and physical, but then I gave in and compromised with you. I let you have the pork chop, and I took the piece of pie. I'm sure you remember this, so now you know who I am.

Comment

BURP ! Excuuuuuuuuse ME !

Originally posted by OldSchool
            Actually Smorg, we've met before, and we wound up having a physical confrontation. We were both at the same banquet, and what happened was, on the buffet table there was just one pork chop and one piece of banana cream pie left, and when I was at the table taking these last two items, you had a big problem with that. It started to get ugly and physical, but then I gave in and compromised with you. I let you have the pork chop, and I took the piece of pie.
            I'm sure you remember this, so now you know who I am.

Not really, but I've now got you narrowed down to possibly 300 people. It would have been a much larger field, had you said that you gave me the banana cream pie.

Doug

Comment

Not really, but I've now got you narrowed down to possibly 300 people. It would have been a much larger field, had you said that you gave me the banana cream pie.

Doug
              Hay Larry Schwartz have a great time at the Cub game with Jimmy Mataya and Cole Dickson. Thanks for inviting me to the cub game and offereing me a free ticket. Give the ticket to John he will love to go. I know that you are going to the sox game too. I will try to make it to the sox game if I can.Say hello to all my friends. I wish I could see them because I havant seen them since last time the were in Las Vegas. We need a Cub Sox world series. Go Cubs Go Go Cubs Go.

Comment

Working...
              X