Ask Artie Holiday Special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Artie Bodendorfer
    You might be executing poorly because you havant learned to do it correctly yet. So work extra hard and practice what you need to learn. And learn to execute correctly. Till you can do it correctly yourself. And ask yoursefy why you are not doing it correctly. You need to find that answer and correct it to were you can ececute the shot. If your opponent shoots a shot that you might think it is the wrong shot might be the correct shoot. You have to answer the quistion yourself. ANd then shoot the shoot 10 or 20 times and see what the resulte will be when you shoot that shoot over and over till you find the answer. Or maybe he is more skillfull at shooting that shot then you are. BUt work with the shot and ALWAYS keep learning tell you find the answer. Or have 2 or 3 champions shoot it and explaine it to you. And figure out why you think its the wrong shot.
    PUT ALL THE NOTES TOGETHER WHAT I WROTE AND YOU CAN WRIGHT A BOOK ON PLAYING CORRECT POOL MISTAKE FREE. THATS ALL FOLKS.

Comment

Originally posted by SinCityTee
      Hi Artie ! Its good to see you posting on here and thank you for contributing your knowledge of the game to all of us !!

Well ve learned the game from a very good mutual friend we have by the name of Tony who use to work at Bensingers in chicago. He started to get into the thought process that he learned from you and i was wondering if you could help break it down. I guess this isnt really a question but more of your thoughts on this concept.

Obviously I am aware of your "suffocation" of your opponents when they played you. what was explained to me is that you knew what your opponet HAD TO DO innings before. You knew that if you put him in a position .. that he HAD NO CHOICE but to shoot the shot you wanted him to shoot.

Can you elaborate on this topic a little more ?
      tHE ONLY tONEY i CAN THINK OF WAS A GREAT BASKETBALL PLAYER. Tony Herlin. I think he was from California and went to UCLA. But I dont no if thats the Toney. He use to buy a bag of popcorn in bensiger and watch me play. If the popcorn machine was their to long the popcorn would be full of bugs. And that was not very tastie to look at but you had to cheeck the bag befose you at the pop corn. Playing correct one pocket looks like suffercation. Because your oponent is always locked up and has nothing to shoot at. And if I played a session 6 ahead the were realy in trouble. I havant said anything about that part of the game yet. You win the million dollaer quistion. I put him in a position were he had no choice but to sell out. And people dont understand it because the have never seen anyone play that style. Even the players today dont play that style. And you have to no what you are doing. And it takes to much concentration and work to play that way. And you are putting a big strain on your mind and its a lot easier just to shoot by inatincte judgment and general direction. And thats why I only played it in a freez out and so maney games ahead. BUt if I would show it and explain it people would realy be surprised. And the would open their ears and eyes wide open. Because the would see and understand what I was doing and why I would have won. But just to play that way cheap all I would do is loose all my action. And I had the Hustle and larceney to go with it.I love your last sentance its so correct and beautifull. And your the first person that has given the correct answer. And you get the price for the day. You have the best answer I herd. Very Good. Keep up the good thinking. Great thinking. I hope you understand what you wrote? Thanks for the great answer.Maybe other people can focus on youre last sentance. And the can figure it out to. Because I no everyone is gitting smarter.

Comment

Originally posted by Fast Lenny
        Here are 2 questions.

1.Who taught you the game and is there someone in particular you would like to teach?

2. Do you play the same game everytime or play your opponent?
        I play the game not my opponent. I play correct one pocket mistake free when I am realy playing . It does not matter who I am playing. Because its about the game. And I try to put my opponent in a position to make a mistake. But its All about the GAME not my opponent.Witch everyone is focused on who the are playing. When I start to play and cocentrate I dont think about anything but the game. My totale concentration and mind is on the GAME. Nothing but the game. And thats were your concentration should be on the game. If its on something else then you are not cocentrating on the GAME.

Comment

tHE ONLY tONEY i CAN THINK OF WAS A GREAT BASKETBALL PLAYER. Tony Herlin. I think he was from California and went to UCLA. But I dont no if thats the Toney. He use to buy a bag of popcorn in bensiger and watch me play. If the popcorn machine was their to long the popcorn would be full of bugs. And that was not very tastie to look at but you had to cheeck the bag befose you at the pop corn. Playing correct one pocket looks like suffercation. Because your oponent is always locked up and has nothing to shoot at. And if I played a session 6 ahead the were realy in trouble. I havant said anything about that part of the game yet. You win the million dollaer quistion. I put him in a position were he had no choice but to sell out. And people dont understand it because the have never seen anyone play that style. Even the players today dont play that style. And you have to no what you are doing. And it takes to much concentration and work to play that way. And you are putting a big strain on your mind and its a lot easier just to shoot by inatincte judgment and general direction. And thats why I only played it in a freez out and so maney games ahead. BUt if I would show it and explain it people would realy be surprised. And the would open their ears and eyes wide open. Because the would see and understand what I was doing and why I would have won. But just to play that way cheap all I would do is loose all my action. And I had the Hustle and larceney to go with it.I love your last sentance its so correct and beautifull. And your the first person that has given the correct answer. And you get the price for the day. You have the best answer I herd. Very Good. Keep up the good thinking. Great thinking. I hope you understand what you wrote? Thanks for the great answer.Maybe other people can focus on youre last sentance. And the can figure it out to. Because I no everyone is gitting smarter.
          OK, Artie. Now for my second question which I did not post earlier. Thanks for answering my first question. Actually, I just have a comment about your last post, not relly a question this time.

I have though very long and hard about what you have been writing for the last week or more. And I have asked myself, how can you beat an opponent that can outshoot you and outbank you, and who plays good position and safeties. That is stuff you wrote that you did consistently and here is what I came up with.

The way to win is to get your opponent working to help you, make him help you, give him no choice but to help you. Because if both players are working for the same guy, how can that guy lose?

So, my guess about your secret to perfect one-pocket for the past week has been that you keep playing mistake free while looking for that oppotunity during the game to put him in a position where all he can do is shoot a shot that helps you - maybe he moves for you, breaks the stack for you, leaves a position for you, etc. Or sells out for you as you wrote above. That oppotunity probably doesn't come up more than a few times per game against a good player, so you'd have to concentrate and be patient.

Of course, that may not be the secret to perfect one-pocket. It would take great skill and thought to pull it off consistently. But it seems to me that the general strategy could not be beaten. You turn the game from the way most people play - player v. player - to both players serving one player's plan and goals.

I'm going to work on that way of thinking in practice for a while to see how it works and then I'm going to try it out in a game if I think I can do it. Maybe I'll be reporting back that I not only played a game mistake-free, but perfectly also.

I love the mental challenges of this game! It is beautiful. Thanks for sharing your elegant thoughts here. It has been very stimulating for me to examine them and use them to build a sound, personal philosophy towards the game.

Skin

P.S. I realize what I said is basically what SinCityTee and you wrote. Not trying to claim an original thought here. Just putting what I was thinking also down on paper. It's means you're making sense to people, Artie.
          Last edited by Skin; 10-13-2008, 08:45 PM.
          Skin

"It's easy!" - Coach Acosta, former Mexican pro, instructing his 10 y/o little leaguers

Comment

Originally posted by Skin
            OK, Artie. Now for my second question which I did not post earlier. Thanks for answering my first question. Actually, I just have a comment about your last post, not relly a question this time.

I have though very long and hard about what you have been writing for the last week or more. And I have asked myself, how can you beat an opponent that can outshoot you and outbank you, and who plays good position and safeties. That is stuff you wrote that you did consistently and here is what I came up with.

The way to win is to get your opponent working to help you, make him help you, give him no choice but to help you. Because if both players are working for the same guy, how can that guy lose?

So, my guess about your secret to perfect one-pocket for the past week has been that you keep playing mistake free while looking for that oppotunity during the game to put him in a position where all he can do is shoot a shot that helps you - maybe he moves for you, breaks the stack for you, leaves a position for you, etc. Or sells out for you as you wrote above. That oppotunity probably doesn't come up more than a few times per game against a good player, so you'd have to concentrate and be patient.

Of course, that may not be the secret to perfect one-pocket. It would take great skill and thought to pull it off consistently. But it seems to me that the general strategy could not be beaten. You turn the game from the way most people play - player v. player - to both players serving one player's plan and goals.

I'm going to work on that way of thinking in practice for a while to see how it works and then I'm going to try it out in a game if I think I can do it. Maybe I'll be reporting back that I not only played a game mistake-free, but perfectly also.

I love the mental challenges of this game! It is beautiful. Thanks for sharing your elegant thoughts here. It has been very stimulating for me to examine them and use them to build a sound, personal philosophy towards the game.

Skin
            I can tell you I have never played a good player that shot or banked my speed if I would have gotten to play players even that played my speed in ability I would have never lost a session. If you play this way and keepimproveing on your knowledge and mistakesa you will improve a lot. And just improving on your knowledge and mistakes will improve your game. A good way to test yourself is by playing someone that you have been playing even with and after a month play them agasin and you will see your improvment. And you will play a different style because you have to stop and think and figure it out. And if your game did not improve I will ask you qoustions what you did why you didnt improve. With the new style of thinking you should improve your game by 10% to 20% and if youre game did not improve bt 10% to 20% I will figure out why and what is the problem. You have to be sincere and hoest and realy study and correct your mistakes. And with this new style your attitude and personality should alse change with your knew knowledge. Give it time and dont be discoraged. You can write nots every day what you learned. And its going to be very very hard in the begining because you have to figure it out before you shoot and why. It could also affect your shooting but its ok because you are learning and your focus is on thinking and not making mistakes. And you will even shoot less shots and waite for the correct time to shoot and start with a easy shot. Practice by yourself tell you understand what you are doing. Dont get discouraged and frustrated. Rome wasant built in a day. And if you find it hard to get the cueball and objectball that means you have not learned the control yet and need moore practice. But if you work at it hard and learn it their is no telling how good you can become. MEAT THE CHALANGE AND INBRACE IT AND DEVOUER IT. Its mental learning and controling the cue ball and object ball.If you are playing in a tournament or for money play to WIN not to practice. Their is a time to play and a time to practice. Dont worry about the secret to one pocket. What ever the secret is you still need to learn the basics first. And that will teach you and help your game. THe secret is not playing correct one pocket and mistake free. BUt you need to learn those tools to help your game. And it can improve your game a lot if you can learn to dothese to steps correctly. THeir is a lot more you have just started the beginning. You are correct have your opponent help you but you have to learn what to do to make that happen. Because the shoot better and bank better does not mean that the play better position. And it does not mean the run the balls better and it does not mean the dont make more mistakes by shooting gambling shoots and the dont no what the resulte will be and the trap themselves. And one the are in a trap I keep them their and dont let them get back on offense. Do you see why their game will change and them just shooting at their pocket and not placing the cue ball or object ball in the correct position were you hant the ball to be not just by your pocket. BUt on the bottom rail or in front of the bottom rail. You have to no what yopu are trying to do and the more things you do correct the more mistakes the other player will make. And freezing the cueball to the rail gives your opponent less things he can do. JUst like if you freez him to a ball makes a big difference if he is not froze to a bal. YOU make it hard for your opponent and simple for you. And its easier to make a mistake on a hard shoot then on a easy shoot. Get your opponent to help you is very good very important. You want to get your opponent were he will make the first MISTAKE. Dont look for magick and gimicks look for answers and saloutions. Take nots and practice what you are trying to learn. Learn one thing at a time. And learning and thinking is the key to improving your game. Good luck.

Comment

PUT ALL THE NOTES TOGETHER WHAT I WROTE AND YOU CAN WRIGHT A BOOK ON PLAYING CORRECT POOL MISTAKE FREE. THATS ALL FOLKS.

Crickets.

All I'm hearing out there is crickets. It sort of reminds me of a college professor accidentally walking into a graduate level seminar and launching into an introductory, 101-level discussion about how to play the game right.

I mean, unless I've got the wrong read on the crowd here, most do not need the "1pocket for Dummies" version. And so far that's been about it. Most here know to play the score, and to think ahead, and make the other guy do what you want him to do. And we all want and would love to play perfect 1pocket. But just saying that over and over (along with "never make a mistake") isn't really of much practical help.

For my taste, I think I can pick, at random, almost any Accu-Stats match, with Billy and Grady doing the commentary, and get more, good, hardcore information about how to play the game right, than from what I've been reading here lately. Freddy, in a favorite aphorism, has repeatedly taught us all more, in one beautiful, short, memorable sentence, than all of the recent (and monstrously mangled) gobbldygook put together: "Never give up 'the move.'"

Maybe I'm alone in this opinion (and after all, that's all it is), but that's my 2cents.

Lou Figueroa

Comment

Originally posted by lfigueroa
                Crickets.

All I'm hearing out there is crickets. It sort of reminds me of a college professor accidentally walking into a graduate level seminar and launching into an introductory, 101-level discussion about how to play the game right.

I mean, unless I've got the wrong read on the crowd here, most do not need the "1pocket for Dummies" version. And so far that's been about it. Most here know to play the score, and to think ahead, and make the other guy do what you want him to do. And we all want and would love to play perfect 1pocket. But just saying that over and over (along with "never make a mistake") isn't really of much practical help.

For my taste, I think I can pick, at random, almost any Accu-Stats match, with Billy and Grady doing the commentary, and get more, good, hardcore information about how to play the game right, than from what I've been reading here lately. Freddy, in a favorite aphorism, has repeatedly taught us all more, in one beautiful, short, memorable sentence, than all of the recent (and monstrously mangled) gobbldygook put together: "Never give up 'the move.'"

Maybe I'm alone in this opinion (and after all, that's all it is), but that's my 2cents.

Lou Figueroa
                All the good stuff is in the thread that you have to pay $30,000 to read.

Comment

Lou, you break me up!.. .......You always chirp in at the right time to call a spade a spade. I too keep waiting for something of substance. But at least the price is right!

Doc

Comment

Crickets.

Lou Figueroa

Mr. lfigueroa, on the contrary, what you just wrote was NOT just your opinion, what you just wrote was THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH! I've wanted to post the same TRUTH myself, but I didn't think it was worth the bother -- but you inspired me. All of this supposed fantastic instruction that the great Artie has been monotonously posting for days and days is just obvious, common sense, one pocket thinking that any halfway decent one pocket player knows, and Artie says it as if he's saying something original -- what a freaking joke. I've showed these posts of his to a few strong one pocket players that I know, and they also think it's a joke. And these jock sniffers on the site here who keep posting things like, "wow Artie, thanks so much for sharing all of your knowledge" --- man, that is pathetic. And haven't you 'seekers of the magic knowledge' noticed that the few times you've asked Artie to give his actual shot choice in a specific situation, he doesn't answer -- just like a politician who avoids answering the question asked -- Why doesn't he answer ? -- because then his shot choices could be analyzed and found to be the same choices other seasoned one pocket players would choose -- revealing that THE SECRET MAGIC ARTIE KNOWLEDGE DOESN'T REALLY EXIST. And like I said before in an earlier post, Artie was a great one pocket player, and I know his game as well as any living human. I've seen Artie play many, many times, and studied his moving and shot choices countless times, and he didn't play with any SECRET MAGIC KNOWLEDGE -- he just played extremely smart, and executed extremely well -- that's THE REAL TRUTH, believe it.

And last of all, I also think Artie is ruining this site, posting 20 times a day and infiltrating every post with his egomaniac bs, and half of the time his posts aren't even referring to what the original post was about -- he obviously doesn't know what hijacking threads means.

OldSchool
                    Last edited by OldSchool; 10-13-2008, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Crickets.

Lou Figueroa
                      I'm always interested in what a better player than myself has to say regarding their theories and experiences. I never know when they may drop a crumb of knowledge my way that may give me some deeper insight into the game and make me a better player...thanks Artie

Lou, did you have any experiences or thoughts regarding the game that you wanted to share with the class?

-Chicagomike
                      Last edited by chicagomike; 10-13-2008, 10:36 PM.
                      Live long and play strong,
                      -Chicagomike

Comment

Question For Artie

hi artie, thanks in advance for your time and help. heres my question, when i have a good lead in a game, say im winning 6 to 2 and i have gotten all the balls up table and pretty much out of play i find my opponent eating into my lead one ball at a time. im obviously playing to tight in that i dont shoot enough for fear of selling out the object ball. when you have this type of situation what do you do to finish off the game? i know this is not a specific situation but it comes up a lot. thanks sappo

Comment

Crickets.

Lou Figueroa
                          You are intitled to your opinon But the people who want to learn and I hope the learn dont pass up the chance to Dace I hope you Dance dont sit it out. Their are lots of people who mite not agree or think the are smarter. But I will go up aginst any one or I will even let the top five but all their inginuitei together. And I will use what I no and my knowledge I diont need no cosigners and I dont need mr reputation and win percentage. All I need is me and my knowledge. Their is always one person in the crowed that wants to sabatash something good . And the dont want no one to learn. Because the are misrable and all the can do is critizize and complain. THats your role in life what is your claim to fame. What have you done to help someone? You havant said one thing to show all these readers and learners what to do to help their game. Everthing out of your mouth is nothing but words. And all you can do is knock for whatever reason you are doing it of whoever put yopu up to it. I stand alone I dont have no anamasotie or bitterness twords anyone. I will stand up for myself. And if anyone wants to chalange what I wrote fine put your money and your knowledge were your mouth is. I would like for you to answer some quistions since you are so smart and think you no something. Let me her from you what one pocket is and how can people improve their game. And can you tell me what the correct shot is. And what you are supose to to on every shot and why. Do you no anything at all about one pocket. You explain the game. and how you play the game. You came out of the clear blue and started knocking and were hard on the people who want to learn. Does anyone no you on this sight. I would like to no what you no about one pocket not who you played or who you beat but what you no. You have made statments about what I wrote do you want to have a one pocket chalange and see how much you realy no. Or are just another catoon caracter that wants to be herd. I can tell everyone who red what I wrote you dont even have to belive what I wrote. But if you do what I said you will improve your game and you can prove it to yourself. What I have given you is stronger than in any one pocket book and it will work and apply to all games not just one pocket. And I hope you learn. Dot let some person discourage you from learning. And if you no some one pocket you will no what I wrote makes sense. And I dont see no open chalanges. Its all behind closed doors. You no who I am and I am out in the open. And I will back up what I wright. I hope you can do the same. Or keep knocking and hiding. Or come out in the open and take the bet like a man. NOt like a wessal. And I will bet you dont even answer my quistions. Because you are a Bum. A real Bum. Let me her what you have to give to help people with their one pocket game. What is your cotrabution and gift to one pocket. I hope we can get together and you can bet real high. Because I have had a lot of people call me already and the want to take part of my bet. SO dont be shy speeck up I love it. People need to see for themselves who is real and who is bull shit. and it will not take long if the no how to play to play avarage one pockit. And you dont even have a clue what it means what I wrote. What I wrote is also for the champions because the dont no what I wrote and the dont do that in a game. Its very practical if you learn it and do it. And what I wrote is correct. And what do you have to conribute beside nothing. You havant said one thing about how to play the game. Not one thing. And all those taps are nothing but a replay of the games people played. And people need more than just to watch taps to play. THe need to no what to do. TAps atre great but knowing wat to do is even greater. Lets both of us tell the people something that the dont no and we will go from their. Let me herb what you can tell them. Or dont you no anything?

Comment

You are intitled to your opinon But the people who want to learn and I hope the learn dont pass up the chance to Dace I hope you Dance dont sit it out. Their are lots of people who mite not agree or think the are smarter. But I will go up aginst any one or I will even let the top five but all their inginuitei together. And I will use what I no and my knowledge I diont need no cosigners and I dont need mr reputation and win percentage. All I need is me and my knowledge. Their is always one person in the crowed that wants to sabatash something good . And the dont want no one to learn. Because the are misrable and all the can do is critizize and complain. THats your role in life what is your claim to fame. What have you done to help someone? You havant said one thing to show all these readers and learners what to do to help their game. Everthing out of your mouth is nothing but words. And all you can do is knock for whatever reason you are doing it of whoever put yopu up to it. I stand alone I dont have no anamasotie or bitterness twords anyone. I will stand up for myself. And if anyone wants to chalange what I wrote fine put your money and your knowledge were your mouth is. I would like for you to answer some quistions since you are so smart and think you no something. Let me her from you what one pocket is and how can people improve their game. And can you tell me what the correct shot is. And what you are supose to to on every shot and why. Do you no anything at all about one pocket. You explain the game. and how you play the game. You came out of the clear blue and started knocking and were hard on the people who want to learn. Does anyone no you on this sight. I would like to no what you no about one pocket not who you played or who you beat but what you no. You have made statments about what I wrote do you want to have a one pocket chalange and see how much you realy no. Or are just another catoon caracter that wants to be herd. I can tell everyone who red what I wrote you dont even have to belive what I wrote. But if you do what I said you will improve your game and you can prove it to yourself. What I have given you is stronger than in any one pocket book and it will work and apply to all games not just one pocket. And I hope you learn. Dot let some person discourage you from learning. And if you no some one pocket you will no what I wrote makes sense. And I dont see no open chalanges. Its all behind closed doors. You no who I am and I am out in the open. And I will back up what I wright. I hope you can do the same. Or keep knocking and hiding. Or come out in the open and take the bet like a man. NOt like a wessal. And I will bet you dont even answer my quistions. Because you are a Bum. A real Bum. Let me her what you have to give to help people with their one pocket game. What is your cotrabution and gift to one pocket. I hope we can get together and you can bet real high. Because I have had a lot of people call me already and the want to take part of my bet. SO dont be shy speeck up I love it. People need to see for themselves who is real and who is bull shit. and it will not take long if the no how to play to play avarage one pockit. And you dont even have a clue what it means what I wrote. What I wrote is also for the champions because the dont no what I wrote and the dont do that in a game. Its very practical if you learn it and do it. And what I wrote is correct. And what do you have to conribute beside nothing. You havant said one thing about how to play the game. Not one thing. And all those taps are nothing but a replay of the games people played. And people need more than just to watch taps to play. THe need to no what to do. TAps atre great but knowing wat to do is even greater. Lets both of us tell the people something that the dont no and we will go from their. Let me herb what you can tell them. Or dont you no anything?
                            And why would you care if someone is learning something?

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchool
                              Mr. lfigueroa, on the contrary, what you just wrote was NOT just your opinion, what you just wrote was THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH! I've wanted to post the same TRUTH myself, but I didn't think it was worth the bother -- but you inspired me. All of this supposed fantastic instruction that the great Artie has been monotonously posting for days and days is just obvious, common sense, one pocket thinking that any halfway decent one pocket player knows, and Artie says it as if he's saying something original -- what a freaking joke. I've showed these posts of his to a few strong one pocket players that I know, and they also think it's a joke. And these jock sniffers on the site here who keep posting things like, "wow Artie, thanks so much for sharing all of your knowledge" --- man, that is pathetic. And haven't you 'seekers of the magic knowledge' noticed that the few times you've asked Artie to give his actual shot choice in a specific situation, he doesn't answer -- just like a politician who avoids answering the question asked -- Why doesn't he answer ? -- because then his shot choices could be analyzed and found to be the same choices other seasoned one pocket players would choose -- revealing that THE SECRET MAGIC ARTIE KNOWLEDGE DOESN'T REALLY EXIST. And like I said before in an earlier post, Artie was a great one pocket player, and I know his game as well as any living human. I've seen Artie play many, many times, and studied his moving and shot choices countless times, and he didn't play with any SECRET MAGIC KNOWLEDGE -- he just played extremely smart, and executed extremely well -- that's THE REAL TRUTH, believe it.

And last of all, I also think Artie is ruining this site, posting 20 times a day and infiltrating every post with his egomaniac bs, and half of the time his posts aren't even referring to what the original post was about -- he obviously doesn't know what hijacking threads means.

OldSchool
                              I tried to make a joke about Lou F.'s post. But I think your post, Old School, is unnecessarily harsh. Ruining the site ? Please explain how. It seems to me that Artie is genuinely trying to add something. Just what are you accomplishing (much less contributing) with your harsh criticism ?

Comment

Originally posted by oldspuruy
                                I tried to make a joke about Lou F.'s post. But I think your post, Old School, is unnecessarily harsh. Ruining the site ? Please explain how. It seems to me that Artie is genuinely trying to add something. Just what are you accomplishing (much less contributing) with your harsh criticism ?
                                Idont no what your problem is but thats for you to figure out. Everyone has a imagination and youres is running away and gitting the best of you. And to bad mouth the whole site is wrong. Your problem is with me and I dont even no you. And Dont care who you are. And I still havant herd you give any positve enformation or how to play the game. And if you think you no how toplay then but up your money and lets see who wins. I dont think you no anything and you still havant said anything. And I have been around the best and the smardest pool players in life and i have never herd any off them say what I said . Mabe you can tell me what tap to get and I will see if you have any credibility what you say. I have had 30 and 40 people working for me in Las Vegas and I was number one at that too maybe I cant teach someone how to beat betting sports either. But all you have to do is ask the top bettors. And as far as one pocket goes you can pick 10 people to help you with your one pocket information and we will have a nice friendly bet. The people on the sight are just trying to learn. Or is it upsetting you that I am doing it free. Or dont you want anyone to learn tyo play correct one pocket mistake free. And you can even get teackers and instruicters to help you. Because I belive in what I say. And the truth will always win over BS. We can both put up the moey with Steve Booth and we can see who knows the most and is the most qualified. Since you no so much can you tell me what the most important shot is in one pocket.

Comment

Working...
                                X