Welcome to OnePocket.org!

onepocket

Administrator
Staff member
Although a lot of effort has gone into getting this web site up and running, there certainly is lots of room for improvement. Your comments and suggestions would be very welcome. What can OnePocket.org do to better serve the One Pocket community?

If you have not yet signed up, it is easy, it is free, and you can comfortably maintain your privacy, while taking a little step towards building a network of One Pocket players, fans and supporters.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
onepocket said:
Although a lot of effort has gone into getting this web site up and running, there certainly is lots of room for improvement. Your comments and suggestions would be very welcome. What can OnePocket.org do to better serve the One Pocket community?

If you have not yet signed up, it is easy, it is free, and you can comfortably maintain your privacy, while taking a little step towards building a network of One Pocket players, fans and supporters.
steve THANK YOU for putting together this site. KUDOS TO YOU. and have another beer on me. ( my bar tab keeps going up . yikes:eek: )

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
You're welcome

You're welcome

... but what makes the forum great is all of the input from so many different people over the years -- I couldn't do it without ALL of you.

Steve

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I just noticed that OnePocket.org reached it's 10th anniversary a week or so ago!

Time flies, when you are having fun :D

blindlemon

Verified Member
Congratulations for ten years and on a job very well done, and thank you for all your efforts.

SactownTom

From
Sacramento CA
I remember Steve handing out ONEPocket.org business cards at Hard Times Billiards in Sacramento CA for the 2004 One Pocket Jamboree.

Steve wanted to know if he could be matched up with the legendary player Ronnie Allen.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
I'd just been thinking lately that it must be about time for 1po's 10th anniversary, so it's nice to see that it is!

Congratulations, Steve. You've weathered the storm and all the hard work to make this the wonderful site that it is. It's a pleasure to say that I've been with the site almost all of the way.

Cheers! ~Doc

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I remember Steve handing out ONEPocket.org business cards at Hard Times Billiards in Sacramento CA for the 2004 One Pocket Jamboree.

Steve wanted to know if he could be matched up with the legendary player Ronnie Allen.

...and I got my wish -- whereupon of course Ronnie promptly dispatched me, despite the fact he was 'over the hill' lol.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Welcome to OnePocket.org!

Thanks very much Steve. if you had only done this for 9 years, I never would have found this fantastic resource and knowledgable group of people. I am very thankful to have found 1p.org so again thank you for keeping the lights on :). Mitch.

OPBEAST

Verified Member
Not enough

Not enough

Not enough thanks can be given to you for giving us enthusiasts and junkies a platform to exchange knowledge, share information, tell stories, interact with legends, meet people who we probably would have never met who share the same passion, etc. The list goes on.

Congrads on the 10th anny. May we have 100 more.

:)