A "What to do?" from AzB

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Doc
visits AZ but doesn't inhale
Patrick Johnson said:
LOL. That's priceless, Doc. I'd steal it for my tagline over there if it wasn't so blatantly untrue for me.pj
chgo
Well, you RSB vets can mix it up pretty well. If I ever get any guff over at AZ, I just tell them I'm a friend of Lou's, which frightens them into backing off. That never worked for me on RSB...:rolleyes:

Doc

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
NH Steve said:
Did anyone else notice last night on Lenny's live stream, Scott Frost scratched on one of these cuts to his pocket? I was shocked, because his cue was no where near the rail either. I don't know if he was trying to juice the ball, or what. But anyway, it didn't hurt him because the guy following him missed with ball in hand and sold out, and Frost mopped up.
Yes, I saw that too, and I immediately thought of this thread. I think it was against Frank "The Tank". Scott just spaced the shot-- took it for granted. Then the opponent missed with BIH. I thought I was the only one who did that!

Doc

lfigueroa

Verified Member
fred bentivegna said:
I just took a peek at this same thread over on AZ. My old pal, Eddie Robin is firmly entrenched in one of their flame wars re his shot selection. He's been told to "grow up," "go fly a kite" and etc. A very dangerous environment at times. I was going to stick my nose in, but I thought better of it. That's what he gets for not posting here among the elite and cognoscenti. Although he and Artie would probably not get along.

the Beard

Race Track Phil and I used to end our frequent arguments with Artie by lunging at his throat.

Eddie is on tilt over there and is, IMO, being treated with kid gloves so far. That's probably mostly out of respect for his accomplishments as a player and author. But he is in for some very tough times if he continues to post in that style.

If he posts over here, in that same vein, I don't think that's going to work for him too well either.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

Verified Member
gulfportdoc said:
Well, you RSB vets can mix it up pretty well. If I ever get any guff over at AZ, I just tell them I'm a friend of Lou's, which frightens them into backing off. That never worked for me on RSB...:rolleyes:

Doc

I don't think I scare anyone. And in his day, PJ was much scarier :)

Lou Figueroa