Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John vs. Billy & Artie Part 2 - Shoot At My Hole Here?....No Way!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Penthouse

They have a forum on Penthouse magazine where you can bandy all this twaddle and pap back and forth all day. Ghost, if you hijack another of my important posts again, I will blast your real name out over the internet.

Beard
    New stuff on my site. 100s of pgs. of pool goodness
    www.bankingwiththebeard.com

Comment

Originally posted by fred bentivegna
      They have a forum on Penthouse magazine where you can bandy all this twaddle and pap back and forth all day. Ghost, if you hijack another of my important posts again, I will blast your real name out over the internet.

Beard
      A. It's his thread...

B. You have NO important posts...ever..

C. Does his name rhyme with "Tooth Fairy" ?

Comment

...unlike you, she would have no problem deferring to my larger pool brain.)

Beard

There's a difference between brain and ego :-)

Lou Figueroa

Comment

Read closely

Originally posted by SJDinPHX
          A. It's his thread...

B. You have NO important posts...ever..

C. Does his name rhyme with "Tooth Fairy" ?
          Reread the post. I know it was the Ghost's thread. I chastised him for hijacking my POST.
          As for "C," yes that is correct.

Beard

Comment

Ego? Who me?

Originally Posted by fred bentivegna

Beard

Originally posted by lfigueroa
            There's a difference between brain and ego :-)

Lou Figueroa
            I dont deny the large ego either. Why not? I spent about an hour and a half with Riley Jet Johnson and he immediately won a bank pool tourn against Piggy, Zacksas, Mark Jarvis, Jeff Carter, etc. I also have a female protege that comes to Chicago about once a month for a day. Jeannie Vogelsang. The first tourn she played in since the tuturing started, was yesterday. It contained the best female players in Illinois. Of course she won it, beating Tina Larson in the finals. It aint braggin' if'n you kin' do it.

Beard

Comment

Reread the post. I know it was the Ghost's thread. I chastised him for hijacking my POST.

Beard

You should no better than to try and out-debate the Ghost.........You sir, are incorrect here....and Papie is right for a change....I did no hijacking - it's my thread, and therefore, I am well within my rights to 'steer' it anywhere I like, at any time........and as a matter of fact YOU are the one who hijacked MY thread.......so then let me say this about your hijacking post, on MY thread....

If your compulsive need to talk about yourself flared up yet again, you should have posted over on your...'begging-for-attention', "Eight and Out" thread that you created......

- Ghosty

PS, Please take note of all of the 'smileys' at the end
              jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

Comment

Originally Posted by fred bentivegna

Beard

I dont deny the large ego either. Why not? I spent about an hour and a half with Riley Jet Johnson and he immediately won a bank pool tourn against Piggy, Zacksas, Mark Jarvis, Jeff Carter, etc. I also have a female protege that comes to Chicago about once a month for a day. Jeannie Vogelsang. The first tourn she played in since the tuturing started, was yesterday. It contained the best female players in Illinois. Of course she won it, beating Tina Larson in the finals. It aint braggin' if'n you kin' do it.

Beard
                OK, I'm convinced...where do I sign up for private tutoring. I am thinking I may need a strong bank game, to round out my farewell tour. (NO 1P lessons needed. That would be like the Ghost trying to teach Mike Tyson...how to throw a real hard punch)

Oh, wait...Chicago is not on my schedule (thank God)...please dis-regard. ...(But Las Vegas and Louisville will be..)
                Last edited by SJDinPHX; 09-20-2009, 01:33 PM.

Comment

I never beg

Originally posted by One Pocket Ghost
                  You should no better than to try and out-debate the Ghost.........You sir, are incorrect here....and Papie is right for a change....I did no hijacking - it's my thread, and therefore, I am well within my rights to 'steer' it anywhere I like, at any time........and as a matter of fact YOU are the one who hijacked MY thread.......so then let me say this about your hijacking post, on MY thread....

If your compulsive need to talk about yourself flared up yet again, you should have posted over on your...'begging-for-attention', "Eight and Out" thread that you created......

- Ghosty

PS, Please take note of all of the 'smileys' at the end
                  I never beg for attn. I just present the unassailable facts and the attn comes as a natural result.

Beard
                  Oh, by the way, anybody bank 8 and out lately? This year? Last year?

Comment

I never beg for attn. I just present the unassailable facts and the attn comes as a natural result.

Beard
                    5 and out in short rack is my best all time.
                    "One Pocket, it's an epidemic and there ain't no cure."
                    -- Strawberry Brooks

Comment

I may take it back

Originally posted by SJDinPHX
                      OK, I'm convinced...where do I sign up for private tutoring. I am thinking I may need a strong bank game, to round out my farewell tour. (NO 1P lessons needed. That would be like the Ghost trying to teach Mike Tyson...how to throw a hard punch)

Oh, wait...Chicago is not on my schedule (thank God)...please dis-regard. ...(But Las Vegas and Louisville will be..)

There you go again, with that weak brand of japery. How could you, after I wished you a happy birthday on Facebook?

Beard

Comment

There you go again, with that weak brand of japery. How could you, after I wished you a happy birthday on Facebook?

Beard

You have got to be kidding me!.....You two old dinosaurs have Facebook pages?...-...don't they have an age limit on there?........I'm sure the two of you are both 'twitterers' as well....

- Ghostasaurus Rex

PS, It was easy to figure out why Freddy is on Facebook = to talk about/praise himself, and to troll for teenage hillbilly girls.......but I can't figure out why Papie is on there?
                        jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

Comment

You have got to be kidding me!.....You two old dinosaurs have Facebook pages?...-:r...don't they have an age limit on there?........I'm sure the two of you are both 'twitterers' as well....

- Ghostasaurus Rex

PS, It was easy to figure out why Freddy is on Facebook = to talk about/praise himself, and to troll for teenage hillbilly girls.......but I can't figure out why Papie is on there?
                          Jennifer and I, share a very healthy Facebook relationship, as she travels a lot, carreer and all,...and I cannot always get away, to be with her. She pouts about that a lot..sheesh..women !
                          (Ghrost twitters daily with Rosie O, Nancy P, and his fave slut, Kim K.)

TOUCHDOWN CARDINALS !!!..I'm sure glad I don't live in one of those...0 and 16 cities..
                          Last edited by SJDinPHX; 09-20-2009, 02:32 PM.

Comment

I went to the bank and took $300 out, this week and last week.

Comment

Get it right

You have got to be kidding me!.....You two old dinosaurs have Facebook pages?...-...don't they have an age limit on there?........I'm sure the two of you are both 'twitterers' as well....

- Ghostasaurus Rex

I only troll for runaway, teenaged hillbilly girls. I have my standards.

Beard

Along those same lines, up until recently, you posed as somebody 20yrs younger for years, with that Clark Kent curl down the middle of your forehead.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy Dennis
                                I went to the bank and took $300 out, this week and last week.
                                I banked a lot last week too. (sending my buddy John more $$$) Does that count ?

Luckily,(thanks to his own tender feeler's) I didn't have to send any $$ to the "Poor Sport-Dumb Winner". <-note,DOUBLE smiley Fred.
                                Last edited by SJDinPHX; 09-20-2009, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X