X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very, Very Scary !!!!

Originally posted by One Pocket Ghost
    Not to hijack vapros's hijack, but...

Have any of you seen the youtube video that's out there, of me spending my 2 week vacation at a nudist colony in Florida?......where it shows me playing badminton and shuffleboard and barbecueing on a grill? - IT'S OUTRAGEOUS!....

- Ghosty <---------Without his sheet

PS, I can provide the youtube link if you guys want....

PPS, They told me at the nudist colony that at their Phoenix, Az location, they had a registered 'member' by the name of Dick Mcmorran....
    Does anyone, even know anyone, anywhere,...who would be remotely interested in viewing Jasper in the nude ???
    Maybe someone, somewhere in a mental ward, would enjoy seeing minature genitalia... but fortunately...we are not exposed to those people on a regular basis.

He tried to join a nudist colony, but the incessant giggling and pointing, caused him to put on his sheet, and resign, post haste.

The Ghost's propensity for lewd and lascivious comments, (in a mixed company forum no less) are to say the least...quite disturbing..

PS..Although, Newfostegatesucks does seem interested...doesn't he ???.
    Last edited by SJDinPHX; 02-14-2010, 10:19 PM.

Comment

This is headed in the direction of the "member's only forum"
      "One Pocket, it's an epidemic and there ain't no cure."
      -- Strawberry Brooks

Comment

No interested, just baffled...
        We already know he Moves like a Ghost.....If his feet aren't holdin him up, what is?

Originally posted by SJDinARIZONA

PS..Although, Newfostegatesucks does seem interested...doesn't he ???.
        The "Tyrranosaurus" of "One-Porous"..

Comment

Originally posted by SJDinPHX
          The Ghost's propensity for lewd and lascivious comments, (in a mixed company forumn no less) are to say the least...quite disturbing..

I thought about it and tried to decide which of our forum members would be the most likely one to cause the management of this Nudist Colony to erect this sign......and I decided that the most likely culprit would be......

LARRY.......

- Ghosty
          Attached Files
          jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

Comment

first we know whats under ghosts sheet just go back to that photo of him with the bike. micro genitalia is exagerating
            everyone at the colony was complaining about YOU in the bushes. someone had to tell the owner
            steve i think its time for the members cafe so we can really go at it

Comment

ghost you must not be taking your meds. you used to give such knowledgeable(sic),inciteful(sic), instructive(sic) posts. now its you who is the joke!!!!

Comment

Larry, the jokes on Ghost for sure. When I loaned him that "sheet", I neglected to tell him it did a 3 week sentence behind the seat of my truck...
                "TO THE MEMBERS FORUM"
                steve i think its time for the members cafe so we can really go at it[/QUOTE]
                The "Tyrranosaurus" of "One-Porous"..

Comment

Originally posted by lll
                  ghost you must not be taking your meds.

Brother Larry......Since the joking/needling is always targeting me, Papie, Dennis, Freddy, etc...and you just get to always sit there comfortably on the rail/sidelines and laugh at us....I figured it's about time that you should be the butt of a good joke....

- Ghosty

PS, Which is not to say though, that you aren't still, the most likely one of us to be caught behind the bush...-

Comment

PS, Which is not to say though, that you aren't still, the most likely one of us to be caught behind the bush...-
                    Don't know about the rest of you, but I would always prefer being caught "in" the bush, as opposed to being "behind" the bush.... but then again I've behind the bush too, and that ain't so bad either

Comment

Originally posted by CaliRed
                      but then again I've been behind the bush too, and that ain't so bad either

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!....Particularly to Fanny and Clare...don't ever post up your actual address...we have a forum member (CaliRed) who has admitted to hiding behind bushes......doing God only knows what......I am going to pm him, and recommend counseling....

- Sargeant at Arms-Ghosty

Comment

- Ghosty

some would say "DOGGING" IT BEHIND THE BUSH is something to defend id say "BARK BARK:

Comment

Don't know about the rest of you, but I would always prefer being caught "in" the bush, as opposed to being "behind" the bush.... but then again I've behind the bush too, and that ain't so bad either
                          Apparently no one got your double entrendre "bush" reference. Real cute. The good stuff goes right over most heads. They prefer slapstick.

Doc

Comment

Originally posted by gulfportdoc
                            Apparently no one got your double entrendre "bush" reference. Real cute. The good stuff goes right over most heads. They prefer slapstick.

Doc
                            Thank you for getting that! I sometimes get too cute for the masses. I would have thought Ghostie would have got it though

Comment

I'm sorry to have to report that our man Ghosty has been taken ill with an attack of hoof-in-mouth disease. After sounding off about his spelling expertise, we find that he does not know how to spell 'sergeant'. Score that as an error on the shortstop, one might say.
                              If it ain't funny, it ain't much.

Comment

Originally posted by gulfportdoc

Doc

Thank you for getting that! I sometimes get too cute for the masses. I would have thought Ghostie would have got it though

duh, of course I noticed it......

I didn't respond to it, because #1. (sorry Doc and Cali), I didn't think it was "good stuff" - I thought it was just too obvious and uninspired, and, bordering on crude, with Fanny and Clare here on the forum...

"over most heads", you say? - please, give me a break, it went 'under'my head...

And #2...and more importantly, I didn't respond to it, because it better served me as a tool, to spin it, and use it to mock Larry and Cali-red......

I would have thought that youse guys would have realized who you're dealing with by now - underestimate the Ghost at your peril...

- Ghosty

PS, "Thank you for getting that!" - Cali posts to Doc....sounds kinda gay to me, with that gay exclamation point and all - I can just picture Cali clapping his dainty little hands together as he wrote that - did Cali send Doc an e-Valentine today too, with hearts and sloppy kisses on it.....
                                Last edited by One Pocket Ghost; 02-14-2010, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X