Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to welcome one of our new members. C. Carter. He is a good friend of mine and after a 20 year lay-off has rediscoverd the joys of 1-pkt. He is 73 years young and we play a couple of hours most days of the week. 7 years ago he was knocking on deaths door having lost down to a weight of about 90 lbs. He overcame that obtacle and despite continued medical problems still enjoys the game of one-hole.

He is also one of the best bass fishermen in the country and he and I enjoyed many fishing trips together. He taught me a lot about fishing, now I'm trying to teach him a little more about the game of 1-pkt.

So I'd like to encourage all of you to give him a warm welcome. Welcome home CC.
    I've seen it go on like this for months.........then get worse!

C.Carter Welcome, When playing one-pocket keep your grip loose, your line tight, and your bait in the water.
    Rod.
    Rod.

Rodney Stephens.
    (e-mail) rod.stephens0105@att.net(e-mail) #713-973-0503 is now working

Comment

I'd like to welcome Carlis too...
      "One Pocket, it's an epidemic and there ain't no cure."
      -- Strawberry Brooks

Comment

Originally posted by androd
        C.Carter Welcome, When playing one-pocket keep your grip loose, your line tight, and your bait in the water.
        Rod.

Very good Androd.

Comment

Welcome!

Warmest Welcome CC! Hope you like this place as well as that new Joss.

Rack'em up and Reel 'em in.
          The "Tyrranosaurus" of "One-Porous"..

Comment

welcome C. Carter. you will find onepocket.org very similar to fishing.everyone has a story of "the big one" they caught but got away

Comment

thanks blackeee , for the kind words and the welcome.

thanks to all for the welcome. blackee.... thanks for your friendship and trying to get my game back.. been a lot of water under the bridge but it is coming back to me.. even with my cross-eyed dominant vision and arthritic stroke...

Comment

Come on in

Welcome aboard C. Beats doing nothing.

Beard
                New stuff on my site. 100s of pgs. of pool goodness
                www.bankingwiththebeard.com

Comment

Welcome CC to 1p.o, a rogue's gallery of misfits, ne'er-do-wells, and some regular folks too! It's a shame that you don't have better taste in friends, but we'll try to set you straight from Blackee's fibs and exaggerations. Good to see another poster from Dixie! I hope to meet you one day.

Doc

Comment

Come on in, the water's fine.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. keep the pot stirred..

Ask questions, answer questions. All opinions are welcome.
                      Been practicing more and more... still need a consistant stroke and glasses

Comment

Welcome to the game... beware of the spots some of these guys will "begrudgingly" give you...LOL
                        Execution of the shot, some days I have it some days I don't...

Comment

Originally posted by gulfportdoc
                          Welcome CC to 1p.o, a rogue's gallery of misfits, ne'er-do-wells, and some regular folks too! It's a shame that you don't have better taste in friends, but we'll try to set you straight from Blackee's fibs and exaggerations. Good to see another poster from Dixie! I hope to meet you one day.

Doc
                          I resemble that remark!

Comment

Originally posted by blackeee
                            I'd like to welcome one of our new members. C. Carter. He is a good friend of mine and after a 20 year lay-off has rediscoverd the joys of 1-pkt. He is 73 years young and we play a couple of hours most days of the week.

So I'd like to encourage all of you to give him a warm welcome. Welcome home CC.

Welcome to the insane asylum CC. Watch out for that SJD guy, he likes to set up & rob younger guys .

Comment

Working...
                            X