The Truth About The Beard & Chicago Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by One Pocket Ghost
    Eric.....Don't worry about Terry..he's in good hands over here, we'll protect him from the bad guys..

- Ghost
    Terry we got your back

Comment

What duh???

Originally posted by lll
      Terry we got your back

Fatboy, thanks my friend, but I don't need no back up. There's no beef between me & Old School. Even if there was, I'm a big boy!

One Pocket Ghost, thanks my friend for the "protection" I always liked the tush-hog mentality! Anyways, being in good stead here is better than being in good hands with Allstate! I'm fine.

Larry, thanks my friend. As I will have yours! (My back's been really sore lately, but I'm up & about, thank the Lord)

Now fellas, I like all you guys a bunch. I hope you already knew that. But just because I'm a "helpless, disabled shut-in" ( ) don't mean I'm something special or in need of "protection".

Heck, just because somebody thinks I'm too nice to some of the older players is nothing that I'm ashamed of. And truth be told, O.S. never came close to hurting my feelings. Plus, that was not his intention anyway.

But you guys already know that and are just stirring the pot!

Now, since this thread is totally derailed, let me close by saying that if Old School and I were stranded in an elevator for a day, when the doors did finally open, we'd come out as pals. BUT, if SJD & The Beard were stranded in an elevator for a day, well, let's just say that would be the makings of another episode of this.....http://www.spike.com/spiketv/full-episodes?showId=31082

Jesus said- I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

I wanna be the Mongol

Originally posted by Terry Ardeno
        Fatboy, thanks my friend, but I don't need no back up. There's no beef between me & Old School. Even if there was, I'm a big boy!

One Pocket Ghost, thanks my friend for the "protection" I always liked the tush-hog mentality! Anyways, being in good stead here is better than being in good hands with Allstate! I'm fine.

Larry, thanks my friend. As I will have yours! (My back's been really sore lately, but I'm up & about, thank the Lord)

Now fellas, I like all you guys a bunch. I hope you already knew that. But just because I'm a "helpless, disabled shut-in" ( ) don't mean I'm something special or in need of "protection".

Heck, just because somebody thinks I'm too nice to some of the older players is nothing that I'm ashamed of. And truth be told, O.S. never came close to hurting my feelings. Plus, that was not his intention anyway.

But you guys already know that and are just stirring the pot!

Now, since this thread is totally derailed, let me close by saying that if Old School and I were stranded in an elevator for a day, when the doors did finally open, we'd come out as pals. BUT, if SJD & The Beard were stranded in an elevator for a day, well, let's just say that would be the makings of another episode of this.....http://www.spike.com/spiketv/full-episodes?showId=31082

Bet on the Mongol's. When a pair of Mongol's would embark on a long journey over desolate territory, they would bring a prisoner along -- to gradually eat on the way there. They would keep him alive as best they could in order to have "fresh meat."

Beard
        New stuff on my site. 100s of pgs. of pool goodness
        www.bankingwiththebeard.com

Comment

Like "Chunky Chicken" soup?

Originally posted by fred bentivegna
          Bet on the Mongol's. When a pair of Mongol's would embark on a long journey over desolate territory, they would bring a prisoner along -- to gradually eat on the way there. They would keep him alive as best they could in order to have "fresh meat."

Beard

Only you could provide us with the rich history of Mongols and their prefered bon' appetiete'!

OK, put me down for a sweat bet of $50.00 on the Mongols, provided they're not matched up against the Navy SEALs.
          Last edited by Terry Ardeno; 08-06-2010, 09:19 PM.
          Jesus said- I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Working...
          X